The Amjad Al Islam Brigade, which is known to operate in rural Aleppo, claimed on its Facebook page on September 24 to have successfully destroyed four Syrian Army tanks in locations described as Ain Assan and Al Qashoth. Credit: Youtube/ alhorist
Video: Aleppo rebels claim successful tank strikes in Syria
- Video: Olympic torch-bearers return from International Space Station
- Video: Tesco build car out of shopping
- Video: Alan Shearer and Robbie Savage in 'Battle of the Backsides'
- Video: NASA's morpheus landing prototype performs test flight
- Video: Secrets of Apple's new 'spaceship HQ' in California revealed
- Video: New elephant calf at Twycross Zoo
- Video: Russian cosmonauts prepare to leave International Space Station
- Video: Court witness talks of Oscar Pistorius gun use
- Video: Batman: Arkham Knight 'Father to Son' trailer
- Video: Boy's rendition of lumineers song ‘ Ho Hey’ captures hearts
Great white shark 'Lydia' on course for Ireland
The top 50 things we hate most about modern life
The Troubles gallery - John Hume detained in 1971
Favourite Ulster beauty spots - send us your pics
£20m to fit out Navy patrol vessels new
The Ministry of Defence (MoD) is to spend £20 million kitting out the UK's new offshore patrol vessels (OPVs).
20 rockets fired into Israel new
Militants in the Gaza Strip have fired more than 20 rockets into southern Israel, the Israeli military said.
Assembly urged to reduce its size new
The Northern Ireland Assembly should not shrink dramatically, the Government said today as it sought to encourage a cut in MLA numbers.
Congerton takes up Sunderland role new
Sunderland have confirmed the appointment of Lee Congerton as the club's sporting director.
Care wishes bad luck on the Irish new
Danny Care hopes the cruel luck that ended England's Grand Slam quest on the opening day of the RBS 6 Nations returns to torment Ireland when the tournament reaches its climax.
I'm no babysitter - Sherwood new
Tim Sherwood insists all of his current squad are playing for their Tottenham careers and is not bothered if he upsets the players, declaring he is a "manager not a babysitter".
'Warm welcome' for Coldplay at fest
Coldplay unveiled some brand new songs as they headlined the opening night at the iTunes Festival at SXSW.
Krysten Ritter: J-Law is so cute!
Krysten Ritter has praised Jennifer Lawrence for being a "beautiful actress".
Pete Wentz: I worry fans will desert FOB
Pete Wentz is worried that there will come a day when no one turns up for a Fall Out Boy concert.