At least six petrol bombs were thrown at officers from the Police Service of Northern Ireland in Woodvale Road, Belfast, on July 14. Police intervened to remove material which could be used as weapons during the third nights of violence following Orange Order marches on July 12. Credit: YouTube/Downtown Cool FM/Barbara McCann.
Video: Arrests follow third night of Belfast violence
- Video: Olympic torch-bearers return from International Space Station
- Video: Royals attend Commonwealth Day service
- Video: Russian cosmonauts prepare to leave International Space Station
- Video: Alan Shearer and Robbie Savage in 'Battle of the Backsides'
- Video: Secrets of Apple's new 'spaceship HQ' in California revealed
- Video: New elephant calf at Twycross Zoo
- Video: Cheryl Cole returns to The X Factor
- Video: Batman: Arkham Knight 'Father to Son' trailer
- Video: Court witness talks of Oscar Pistorius gun use
- Video: Missing Malaysian plane: Iranian asylum seeker using stolen passport
Great white shark 'Lydia' on course for Ireland
The top 50 things we hate most about modern life
The Troubles gallery - John Hume detained in 1971
Favourite Ulster beauty spots - send us your pics
McGurk's Bar massacre: Man held in connection with 1971 bomb attack which killed 15 people new
A 75-year-old man has been arrested in connection with a UVF bomb attack which killed 15 people over 40 years ago.
Israel passes contentious draft law new
Israeli lawmakers have passed a contentious law meant to draft ultra-Orthodox Jews into the army.
Corporal Geoffrey McNeill killing: Solider charged with murdering Co Antrim serviceman found dead at Army barracks new
A 23-year-old serving soldier has been charged with murdering a Co Antrim corporal found dead at their barracks in England.
Injured Maguire making progress new
Jason Maguire has been brought out of an induced coma after he had part of his liver removed following a nasty fall at Stratford on Monday.
Mesut Ozil: Arsenal's £42m passenger who cut a forlorn figure before injury ended night new
Bayern Munich 1 Arsenal 1: This wasn’t quite the impact a £42.4m club record signing on a revenge mission was supposed to have, in Arsenal’s biggest game of the season.
Baggies suffer Brunt blow new
West Brom captain Chris Brunt has been ruled out for five to six weeks due to a knee injury, the club have announced.
Ade keeps quiet about marriage new
Ade Edmondson has said one of the reasons his marriage to Jennifer Saunders is so strong is that they don't talk about it.
Chris Tarrant suffered mini stroke new
Chris Tarrant has spent more than a week in hospital after suffering a mini stroke, it has emerged.
Bailey hits back over Twitter jibes new
Pregnant X Factor winner Sam Bailey has hit back over criticism that she has ruined her career.