On January 14 a baby polar bear that lives in Toronto Zoo saw snow for the first time. The little cub was born on November 9 and, once he was deemed strong enough, his caregivers decided to let him get familiar with the strange white stuff. In the wild, baby polar bears usually remain in dens with their mothers until between February and April. Credit: Youtube/Toronto Zoo
Video: Baby polar bear introduced to snow at Toronto Zoo
- Video: Worker killed as London building collapses
- Video: US Navy's Bluefin-21 deployed in the search for missing flight MH370
- Prince Phillip asks 'Are potatoes still the currency of Eire?' in spoof Irish state...
- Video: Victoria's Secret show heading to London
- Video: Duchess of Cambridge's fashion highlights in New Zealand
- Video: Priest in Ireland sings Hallelujah in wedding ceremony
- Video: Helium leak sees SpaceX's Falcon 9 launch postponed
- Video: Titanic disaster dead remembered in Belfast
- Video: Dane DeHaan excited for Spider-Man 3
- Video: Kate and William enjoy wild river ride on royal tour of New Zealand
Northern Ireland Nightlife - pubs, clubs and parties
The top 50 things we hate most about modern life
The Troubles gallery - John Hume detained in 1971
Favourite Ulster beauty spots - send us your pics
Youth club eyes Banksy artwork sale
A youth club hopes to raise £100,000 by selling...
IT firm Novosco, lauded as our best employer, to create 50 jobs in Belfast
One of the best places to work in the UK is offering 50 new jobs in Belfast in a...
New Sheffield route adds string to Belfast City Airport's bow
Airline LinksAir has made...
Poyet to seek root of problems new
Gus Poyet has insisted he is ready to take on the...
Giroud praised for touch of class new
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger hailed the...
Maths is not Williams' strong point
Swansea skipper Ashley Williams believes it is...
1D fans may be refused gigs entry
Young fans of chart superstars One Direction...
DeHaan excited for Spider-Man 3
Dane DeHaan has revealed he cannot wait to find out...
Dame Angela gong 'rare and lovely'
Angela Lansbury has spoken of her pride at being...