He comes from the land of Kangaroos, his favorite letter might just be 'x' and he's been a 'Prisoner'. He is of course, the one and only Hugh Jackman! Credit: Cover Media
Video: Celebrity Closeup Hugh Jackman
- Video: The Hubble Space Telescope catches the breakup of asteroid P/2013 R3
- Video: Leaving fans Thunderstruck! 2Cellos cover AC/DC rock classic
- Video: Tottenham manager Tim Sherwood heaps praise on Jose Mourinho
- Video: Google maps the ocean floor with Catlin Seaview Survey
- Video: USS Truxtun departs Souda Bay for training mission in the Black Sea
- Video: Ukrainian opposition leader Yulia Tymoshenko meets Angela Merkel at Dublin EPP conference
- Video: Prince Harry launches 'Invictus Games'
- Video: Highlights from day one of EPP congress in Dublin
- Video: Batman: Arkham Knight 'Father to Son' trailer
- Video: Temple Street Children’s Hospital salute rugby legend Brian O'Driscoll
Live Video: Boob jobs discussed
Ellen's Oscars photo: the selfie pic that broke Twitter
Crufts Live: Video and pics world's greatest dog show
Human Barbie wants to live on air and light alone
The top 50 things we hate most about modern life
Northern Ireland Nightlife - pubs, clubs and parties 2014
Gun in donated clothes kills woman
A woman working at a Chicago charity shop was killed when a gun that was in dropped-off clothing accidentally discharged, hitting her in the chest.
Strawberries boom after mild winter
English strawberries have gone on sale in supermarkets after the very wet but mild winter helped them ripen early.
Tennis stars backing Elena Baltacha
UK tennis stars have rallied behind former British women's tennis number one Elena Baltacha after she revealed she has liver cancer.
I just want to win - Brown
England's 'Mr Angry' insists only rugby provides the outlet his competitive spirit demands.
Ball content with life in limelight
Berkshire-born Jake Ball will continue living the dream at Twickenham on Sunday when he attempts to plot England's RBS 6 Nations downfall.
Fairytale ending can wait - Heaslip
Ireland must delay the "fairytale" ending to Brian O'Driscoll's iconic international career by one more week, according to Jamie Heaslip.
Corrie is fixing cobbles wobble
A "Caution: Roadworks" sign might have to appear on Coronation Street after stars reportedly complained about the safety of the cobbles at the soap's new set.
McCall tells of Sport Relief tears
Davina McCall has revealed she had barely cried for years until she undertook her gruelling Sport Relief challenge last month - during which she sobbed repeatedly.
Joe Nawaz's TV View: I just couldn't get in tune with Eurovision show
The road to Eurovision was paved with good intentions, honestly. I was in the Post Office the other day picking up a parcel of old VHS Blake's 7 episodes (because I'm simultaneously that much of a sci-fi geek AND a luddite). I was about to offer my ID up, when the postal clerk cheerfully waved it away and told me that he read and – yes – enjoyed my column, right here! On this page!