Cesc Fabregas believes Barcelona's players will be put to the test by the absence of Lionel Messi Cesc Fabregas believes Barcelona's players will be put to the test by the absence of Lionel Messi from their ranks in their Champions League clash with Celtic at Parkhead.
Video: Cesc Fabregas: Forwards must step up
- Video: Extra £140m to repair damaged roads
- Video: Actor Jude Law in Olivier Awards battle
- Video: Commonwealth Games countdown begins
- Video: Skydiver and pilot collide in mid-air accident
- Video: New Research: Blood test can predict Alzheimer's
- Video: LEGO gets its skates on for Dancing on Ice final
- Video: Dramatic storm brews over Cancun, Mexico
- Video: Ray Quinn wins final Dancing on Ice
- Video: Batman: Arkham Knight 'Father to Son' trailer
- Video: Dancing flight attendant delights with safety routine
Great white shark 'Lydia' on course for Ireland
The Troubles gallery - John Hume detained in 1971
Favourite Ulster beauty spots - send us your pics
Caribbean seeks slavery reparations
Leaders of Caribbean nations have adopted a plan on seeking reparations for what they say are the lingering ill-effects of the Atlantic slave trade.
New Zealand plans flag change vote
New Zealand prime minister John Key has announced plans for a referendum on whether to change the national flag.
Man charged in severed head case
Prosecutors have charged a man with murdering his live-in boyfriend whose severed head was found by dog walkers near the Hollywood sign.
Kelly Gallagher: Interview with Co Down skier who won gold at Winter Paralympics
As a young girl growing up in a generally snow-free Northern Ireland, Kelly Gallagher's favourite toy was a skiing Barbie.
Spurs set to appeal Kaboul red card
Tottenham will appeal Younes Kaboul's red card at Chelsea on Saturday, Press Assocation Sport understands.
Sexton: Schmidt is the best coach
Joe Schmidt can spearhead an RBS Six Nations title drive against France to "eclipse" Ireland's only win in Paris for 42 years, according to Johnny Sexton.
Beckham's nerves over Only Fools
David Beckham has described how he struggled to sleep the night before making his Only Fools And Horses debut because he was so nervous.
Lloyd Pack comedy role to be aired
The late Roger Lloyd Pack is to be heard in one of his final roles later this month, after being added to the cast of Radio 4 comedy series Gloomsbury.
Cheryl Cole returning to X Factor new
Cheryl Cole has signed a deal to return as a judge on The X Factor for a reported £1.5 million, it has been revealed.