At least 45 people were injured when metro stations were evacuated after a fire broke out in a tunnel between Okhotny Ryad and Lenin Library. Around 4,500 people exited the station in central Moscow during the hour-long evacuation. Initial investigations suggest the fire was started by a faulty power line. Credit: Alexander Zharov
Video: Fire at Central Moscow station
- Video: Svengali stars not cut out for real-life band
- Video: Tesco build car out of shopping
- Video: Injury hit Sam Warburton woe for Wales
- Belfast dances to Pharrell Williams hit 'Happy' in YouTube video
- Video: Classical queen Katherine Jenkins collects OBE with new man
- Video: Sneak peek at the next episode of Two and a Half Men
- Video: Temple Street Children’s Hospital salute rugby legend Brian O'Driscoll
- Video: Joey Essex wants to liven up Strictly Come Dancing!
- Video: Brian O'Driscoll grateful to bow out of Ireland on high
- Video: Boy's rendition of lumineers song ‘ Ho Hey’ captures hearts
LIVE: St Patrick's Day 2014 new
Crufts Live: Video and pics world's greatest dog show
Rio Carnival: Millions enjoy world's biggest party
Northern Ireland Nightlife - pubs, clubs and parties 2014
The top 50 things we hate most about modern life
The Troubles gallery - John Hume detained in 1971
Independence will hit UK standing new
The world will take less notice of the United...
'Historic moment' in Afghan mission new
British troops have left all but one forward operating...
Crowds celebrate St Patrick's Day new
Having clinched the Six Nations rugby crown, it...
Liverpool pile more misery on Moyes new
Manchester United's dire season sank to a new low...
Manchester United 0 - 3 Liverpool: David Moyes under more pressure as goals... new
Manchester United's dire...
Latest tables and results, March 15 new
For all the latest tables and results:
VB ‘no pushover’ new
Victoria Beckham can be strict with her kids says former Spice Girl Mel C,...
Pink 'worries about Carey' new
Pink is reportedly getting more and more concerned about her husband's career.
Drug-free star now 'high' on Corrie
Pop star George Michael has ditched his drug-taking...