Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton addressed the call for US military intervention in Syria following a meeting with President Obama on September 9. Credit: whitehouse/Youtube
Video: Hillary Clinton weighs in on Syria
- Video: Driver dies as wind wreaks havoc
- Video: Strong winds leave trail of damage
- Video: Dramatic rescue of sole survivor of capsized nigerian boat
- Video: Boss Brendan Rodgers: Luis Suarez can be a Liverpool great
- Video: Waves crash onto the promenade at Portstewart as storm batters Northern Ireland
- Video: Cardiff boss Malky Mackay baffled by Adam decision
- Video: Experts deliver verdict on Chancellor George Osborne's autumn statement
- Video: Kellan Lutz: I'll watch Dwayne Johnson's Hercules
- Video: Storm creates huge waves at Portstewart, Northern Ireland
- Video: Royal Navy's HMS Illustrious assists in relief efforts
Nelson Mandela: life and times
Key moments in life of former president
Top 10 Xmas gifts for teens
Prouvost wins Turner Prize
Laure Prouvost named winner in Derry
Victoria's Secret opens first shop on island of Ireland
Help babies like little Joe
Help save lives of babies around the world
Christmas lights in Belfast
Lights on and market opens in city
Northern Ireland Nightlife
Pubs, clubs and parties
PlayStation PS4 v Xbox One
Comparing Sony and Microsoft's latest consoles
Jaw-dropping animal snaps
Animals snapped in Belfast Zoo contest
Northern Ireland news photos
Photographs from Belfast, Northern Ireland
World in Pictures
Striking images from around the globe
Queen leads tributes to Mandela new
The Queen and the Prince of Wales are among those who have paid tribute to South Africa's first black president Nelson Mandela who has died at the age of 95.
Daughter told of death at premiere new
Nelson Mandela's daughter learnt of her father's death while watching the royal premiere of a film chronicling his incredible life.
Battle for Mandela's legacy begins new
The news of Nelson Mandela's death may have been long expected owing to his frail health but has still come as a shock to South Africans.
Manchester United won't hit panic button new
It won't be the news nervous Manchester United fans want to hear, but the club will not be making any panic buys in the January transfer window.
Gloucester sign Afoa new
John Afoa has rejected more lucrative offers from France and a crack at the Rugby World Cup in 2015 to reunite his family in Gloucester, according to Nigel Davies.
Jagielka gives backing to Moyes
Phil Jagielka has claimed former boss David Moyes was let down in the summer by the men responsible for bringing new players to Manchester United.
Hoffman belongings under the hammer new
Dustin Hoffman is putting some of his antiques and movie memorabilia under the hammer, according to reports.
O'Leary to guest host This Morning new
Dermot O'Leary is set to enjoy a stint co-hosting This Morning.
Barlow: Take That 'precious' to us new
Gary Barlow has revealed that Take That is his top priority, even ahead of his own music.