The Crystal Palace Manager reflects on his touchline ban ahead of his team's fixture at Manchester United The Crystal Palace Manager reflects on his touchline ban ahead of his team's fixture at Manchester United. Ian Holloway says "it's only a touchline ban" and his players can "hardly hear him stood there anyway".
Video: Ian Holloway reflects on touchline ban
- Video: Tony Blair warns on radical Islam threat
- Video: Man fined after swallowing goldfish
- Video: Second daughter for Drew Barrymore
- Video: Priest in Ireland sings Hallelujah in wedding ceremony
- Video: Singing nun stuns judges on The Voice Italy
- Video: Hayley Atwell hopeful for Captain America's Agent Carter
- Video: Leopard attacks man in India
- Video: Giant iceberg breaks off the Pine Island glacier
- Video: Manchester United fans react to David Moyes' departure
- Video: Kate and William visit Ayers Rock while in Australia
Apprentice Boys Easter parade: In pictures
Are you voting for the wrong party? Try our survey
Video: Victoria's Secret fashion show coming to UK
Mudbath mayhem turns Portadown into Apocalypse Now
Peter Robinson: If Pope visits I'll be there to greet him
The top 50 things we hate most about modern life
Six killed in car bomb attack new
A car bomb has killed six people belonging to an ethnic minority in Iraq's north.
Squeeze on marijuana 'coffee shops' new
Amsterdam has won court permission to ban...
Camilla's brother dies in New York new
The Duchess of Cornwall is "utterly...
Chelsea trio charged new
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, his assistant Rui Faria and midfielder...
Mertesacker backs Ozil to shine new
Mesut Ozil must take criticism on the chin and achieve...
Ameobi calls for reinforcements new
Striker Shola Ameobi has challenged Newcastle to...
It's strictly Claudia for Tonioli new
Strictly Come Dancing judge Bruno Tonioli has revealed he would like the show's...
Fresh complaints over BBC drama new
Hundreds more viewers have complained about BBC...
Justin Bieber's trial moved to July
Justin Bieber's trial on charges of driving under...