The United States signed a UN Arms Trade Treaty on September 25, which aims to regulate the $70 billion global trade in conventional arms. Secretary of State John Kerry delivered an address during the signing ceremony at the UN in New York. Credit: Youtube/statevideo
Video: John Kerry says arms treaty won't impact Americans' rights
- Video: Russian President Vladimir Putin warns over Ukraine gas bill
- Video: Sunderland boss Gus Poyet throws down gauntlet
- Video: Priest in Ireland sings Hallelujah in wedding ceremony
- Video: Dane DeHaan: R-Patz and I chilled out
- Video: South Korean ferry captain faces charges over sinking
- Video: Kate takes control of fighter plane
- Video: CBeebies Land set to open at Alton Towers Resort
- Video: Alesha Dixon's taken on Cowell impatience
- Video: Emma Thompson: having Botox injections is "psychotic"
- Video: Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini focused on strong finish
Northern Ireland Nightlife - pubs, clubs and parties
The top 50 things we hate most about modern life
The Troubles gallery - John Hume detained in 1971
Favourite Ulster beauty spots - send us your pics
South Korea ferry death toll rises new
The official death toll in the South Korean ferry sinking...
Police probe woman's sudden death new
Police are investigating the sudden death of a 30-...
Queen's portrait by Bailey released new
A portrait of the Queen by the renowned British...
Down Area Winter Football League round-up, April 20 new
In the Premiership the title race is heating up after Greenwell Star’s midweek...
Reserve teams set to compete in league structure if Championship revamp... new
The Belfast Telegraph...
Liverpool go five clear at top new
Raheem Sterling scored twice and Luis Suarez broke the 30-goal barrier as Barclays...
Organisers cancel Oxegen festival new
One of Ireland's best known music festivals has been...
Sex symbols have fat legs: Everett
They are sex symbols idolised by millions but Beyonce,...
Neeson picketed by animal activists
Animal rights activists protesting outside Liam...