More than 3,000 loyalists brought Belfast's normally busy shopping area to a standstill during a protest march in open defiance to a Parades Commission ruling
Video: Loyalist flag protest to Woodvale in September
- Video: Go back in time with Google's Street View
- Video: Madeleine McCann police probe break-ins
- Video: Charity campaigners target Barclays AGM
- Video: Hayley Atwell hopeful for Captain America's Agent Carter
- Video: Kate dazzles in bright green dress in Canberra
- Video: Priest in Ireland sings Hallelujah in wedding ceremony
- Video: Giant iceberg breaks off the Pine Island glacier
- Video: Tony Blair warns on radical Islam threat
- Video: Ukrainian forces fire weapons during attack on Slovyansk checkpoint
- Video: Camilla's brother Mark Shand dies in New York
Northern Ireland Nightlife - pubs, clubs and parties
Video: Victoria's Secret fashion show coming to UK
Mudbath mayhem turns Portadown into Apocalypse Now
Peter Robinson: If Pope visits I'll be there to greet him
The top 50 things we hate most about modern life
Bomb alert at Belfast police station declared a hoax new
A suspicious object that prompted a security alert...
Museums compete for top award new
The new venue displaying the preserved remains of...
Internet is CIA project, says Putin new
President Vladimir Putin has called the internet a CIA...
Lambert relaxed over club situation new
Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert insists he is relaxed about...
Klopp not interested in United post new
Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp has ruled...
Four-game ban for Ramires new
Chelsea midfielder Ramires will miss the Blues' title run-in after accepting a four-...
Python farewell show on big screen new
Cult comedy troupe Monty Python are heading back...
Barlow's latest single a chart flop
Gary Barlow has achieved what is thought to be his...
Gambaccini to host music awards
DJ Paul Gambaccini is to host a high-profile music...