President Barack Obama welcomed guests to the White House on May 28 in celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. A sign of the warmth of the event was visible, he said, on his collar in the shape of a lipstick stain. “I do not want to be in trouble with Michelle,” Obama continued, pointing to the stain and blaming it on the aunt of American Idol runner-up Jessica Sanchez. Credit: YouTube/White House
Video: President Obama jokes about lipstick on his collar
- Video: 'Explosives' found in South Yorkshire home
- Video: Dramatic storm brews over Cancun, Mexico
- Video: Peter Howson to auction childhood painting for cancer charity
- Video: Irish coach Joe Schmidt hails Irish 'magician' Brian O'Driscoll
- Video: Batman: Arkham Knight 'Father to Son' trailer
- Video: Google maps the ocean floor with Catlin Seaview Survey
- Video: Temple Street Children’s Hospital salute rugby legend Brian O'Driscoll
- Video: Leaving fans Thunderstruck! 2Cellos cover AC/DC rock classic
- Video: Vitali Klitschko meets small group of pro-Ukraine protesters outside EPP congress in Dublin
- Video: Queen honours Penelope Keith in Windsor
Plane aborts takeoff after crashing into fish
Crufts Live: Video and pics world's greatest dog show
Human Barbie wants to live on air and light alone
The top 50 things we hate most about modern life
Northern Ireland Nightlife - pubs, clubs and parties 2014
The Troubles gallery - John Hume detained in 1971
Briton to speak in US terror trial
The US trial of Osama bin Laden's son-in-law is set to resume today with evidence from a British man who says he participated in a shoe-bomb plot.
Labour extends job guarantee plan
Labour's flagship jobs guarantee would be in place throughout the next Parliament, paid for by a bank bonus tax and a squeeze on high-earners' pension pots, the party said.
No votes cast against Kim Jong Un
With no one else on the ballot, supreme leader Kim Jong Un was not only elected to the highest legislative body in North Korea, he won with the unanimous approval of his district, which had 100% turnout.
Reed hangs on to win in Doral new
Patrick Reed held his nerve to triumph in the WGC-Cadillac Championship in Doral, Florida as Tiger Woods was unable to mount a challenge on the final day.
Robshaw satisfied with silverware
Chris Robshaw welcomed England's first Triple Crown since 2003 after Wales were swept aside 29-18 at Twickenham.
Halfpenny to miss Scotland clash
Fallen champions Wales will go into their RBS 6 Nations finale against Scotland next weekend without points machine Leigh Halfpenny.
Belfast Children's Festival: Magical shows are full of tricks and surprises for youngsters
There's a local flavour to kids' fun at Belfast Children's Festival tomorrow.
Top stars snapped in Oxfam campaign
Celebrities including singer Nicole Scherzinger and actor Simon Pegg have been snapped by top photographer Rankin for an Oxfam campaign.
Price 'worst travel companion'
Glamour girl Katie Price has been named the least desirable holiday companion.