Activists reported protests against the take-over of an Aleppo town by the Al Qaeda group The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) on Friday, September 20, and posted photos and videos on local media activist sites. ISIS recently seized control of Azaz, a border town to Turkey, from the Free Syrian Army. Credit: Youtube/Syrian Saleem
Video: Protesters rally against ISIS take-over in northern Aleppo
- Video: Extra £140m to repair damaged roads
- Video: Dramatic storm brews over Cancun, Mexico
- Video: New Research: Blood test can predict Alzheimer's
- Video: 'Explosives' found in South Yorkshire home
- Video: Batman: Arkham Knight 'Father to Son' trailer
- Video: Google maps the ocean floor with Catlin Seaview Survey
- Video: Temple Street Children’s Hospital salute rugby legend Brian O'Driscoll
- Video: Leaving fans Thunderstruck! 2Cellos cover AC/DC rock classic
- Video: Irish coach Joe Schmidt hails Irish 'magician' Brian O'Driscoll
- Video: Ray Quinn wins final Dancing on Ice
Plane aborts takeoff after crashing into fish
Crufts Live: Video and pics world's greatest dog show
Human Barbie wants to live on air and light alone
The top 50 things we hate most about modern life
Northern Ireland Nightlife - pubs, clubs and parties 2014
The Troubles gallery - John Hume detained in 1971
Call for clampdown on crisis loans system as £30m still outstanding new
A STAGGERING £30m is outstanding in crisis loan debt in Northern Ireland.
Police delays farcical says coroner new
Police legal delays to an inquest into the first death caused by the force have been branded farcical by a coroner.
Fyffes merges with US bananas rival new
Tropical fruit supplier Fyffes is to merge with US-based rival Chiquita in a deal creating the world's largest banana company.
Future not decided for Reina new
Napoli's on-loan goalkeeper Jose Reina remains at odds with Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers over his future at Anfield.
Ayre confident of future success new
Liverpool managing director Ian Ayre is confident a return to the Champions League and a redeveloped Anfield will put the club back among Europe's richest sides.
Michael Schumacher casts shadow over Formula One circus new
The soap opera returns. It is hard to remember a Formula One season starting in quite the same circumstances as this one.
Jenny bows out of Call The Midwife new
Call The Midwife favourite Jessica Raine has said she will be "blubbing" along with the rest of the TV audience when the series returns after she bowed out of the show.
Shakira's man ban in music videos new
Shakira has admitted her boyfriend has banned her from making raunchy music videos with men - so she had to bring Rihanna in instead.
Cher's Believe is top female hit new
Cher's hit Believe is the best-selling single by a woman ever.