Veteran entertainer Rolf Harris has appeared in court to answer charges of alleged assault against two teenagers. Rolf Harris' lawyer has indicated he will plead not guilty to nine counts of indecent assault and four of making indecent images of a child as he appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court.
Video: Rolf Harris in court on sex charges
- Video: The Hubble Space Telescope catches the breakup of asteroid P/2013 R3
- Video: Prince Harry launches 'Invictus Games'
- Video: Leaving fans Thunderstruck! 2Cellos cover AC/DC rock classic
- Video: Tottenham manager Tim Sherwood heaps praise on Jose Mourinho
- Video: USS Truxtun departs Souda Bay for training mission in the Black Sea
- Video: Google maps the ocean floor with Catlin Seaview Survey
- Video: Ukrainian opposition leader Yulia Tymoshenko meets Angela Merkel at Dublin EPP conference
- Video: Highlights from day one of EPP congress in Dublin
- Video: Batman: Arkham Knight 'Father to Son' trailer
- Video: Temple Street Children’s Hospital salute rugby legend Brian O'Driscoll
Live Video: Boob jobs discussed
Ellen's Oscars photo: the selfie pic that broke Twitter
Crufts Live: Video and pics world's greatest dog show
Human Barbie wants to live on air and light alone
The top 50 things we hate most about modern life
Northern Ireland Nightlife - pubs, clubs and parties 2014
Grayling works on TV licence reform
TV licence dodgers could escape criminal charges under plans being examined by Government to ease the pressure on courts by making non-payment a civil offence.
Undecided Will.i.am takes a break
Tonight's episode of The Voice is put on hold when Will.i.am has to nip out for a black-eyed pee.
Tories 'have nothing to say on EU'
The Tories have nothing meaningful to say on Europe, Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg claimed as he sought to portray May's European elections as a straight choice between his Liberal Democrats and Ukip.
Fairytale ending can wait - Heaslip
Ireland must delay the "fairytale" ending to Brian O'Driscoll's iconic international career by one more week, according to Jamie Heaslip.
Lancaster: We have enough depth new
Stuart Lancaster has shrugged off the presence of six players who were qualified to represent England in Wales' starting XV at Twickenham on Sunday.
Ball content with life in limelight new
Berkshire-born Jake Ball will continue living the dream at Twickenham on Sunday when he attempts to plot England's RBS 6 Nations downfall.
McCall tells of Sport Relief tears
Davina McCall has revealed she had barely cried for years until she undertook her gruelling Sport Relief challenge last month - during which she sobbed repeatedly.
Joe Nawaz's TV View: I just couldn't get in tune with Eurovision show
The road to Eurovision was paved with good intentions, honestly. I was in the Post Office the other day picking up a parcel of old VHS Blake's 7 episodes (because I'm simultaneously that much of a sci-fi geek AND a luddite). I was about to offer my ID up, when the postal clerk cheerfully waved it away and told me that he read and – yes – enjoyed my column, right here! On this page!
'Work to do' on Hill show interval
Producers of The X Factor musical have pledged to tighten up the gaps after the audience was left waiting almost 50 minutes between acts at one performance.