High-tech glasses developed at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis may help surgeons visualize cancer cells, which glow blue when viewed through the eye-wear. Credit: Youtube/Siteman Cancer Center
Video: Special glasses help surgeons see cancer cells during surgery
- Video: Russian President Vladimir Putin warns over Ukraine gas bill
- Video: Priest in Ireland sings Hallelujah in wedding ceremony
- Video: South Korean ferry captain faces charges over sinking
- Video: Dane DeHaan: R-Patz and I chilled out
- Video: CBeebies Land set to open at Alton Towers Resort
- Video: Duchess of Cambridge smells a koala in Sydney
- Prince Phillip asks 'Are potatoes still the currency of Eire?' in spoof Irish state...
- Video: Hayley Atwell hopeful for Captain America's Agent Carter
- Video: Robert Webb: No Peep Show happy ending
- Video: Singing nun stuns judges on The Voice Italy
Northern Ireland Nightlife - pubs, clubs and parties
The top 50 things we hate most about modern life
The Troubles gallery - John Hume detained in 1971
Favourite Ulster beauty spots - send us your pics
Coren Mitchell makes poker history
Television presenter and journalist Victoria Coren...
Gun salutes mark Queen's birthday
Traditional gun salutes will mark the Queen's 88th...
Spending power 'set to rise 1.5%'
Consumer spending power is set to rise by 1.5% this...
'Carroll still lacking fitness' new
England World Cup hopeful Andy Carroll is still suffering from a lack of sharpness...
Sherwood keen to keep Eriksen new
Head coach Tim Sherwood has been a long-time fan...
Solskjaer ready for showdown new
Cardiff boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has billed next Sunday's showdown...
Entertainment and Showbiz in Pictures, April 2014
From Beyonce and Miley Cyrus to Cameron Diaz...
Jenkins to wed filmmaker boyfriend
Classical music star Katherine Jenkins has announced...
Debut number one single for Kiesza
Canadian singer songwriter Kiesza has gone straight in...