Stephen Lee has been banned for 12 years after being found guilty of seven charges of match-fixing. The 38-year-old was found guilty of seven match-fixing charges by an independent tribunal last week and the sanction imposed today.
Video: Stephen Lee banned from snooker for 12 years
- Video: Two critical as London bus slams into tree
- Video: Actress Kara Tointon: Danny Dyer 'good' for EastEnders
- Video: Anchorman 2 star Christina Applegate won't improvise on set
- Video: Jennifer Lawrence's hotel maid discovers her secret sex toy stash
- Video: A Christmas miracle! Canadian airline WestJet makes stunned passengers' festive wishes come true
- Video: Stoke boss Mark Hughes wants permanent Ireland deal
- VIdeo: London plays host to Wintershall Nativity play
- Video: WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: PETA reveals horrible angora fur truth
- Video: Harrods bombing 30th anniversary
- Video: Glasgow Rangers directors win power battle
Dig deep to help save a life
Please donate now to our Baby Hearts Appeal
200 'virgin births' in US
Women 'conceived without sex'
Nitelife: Christmas parties
Tiny monkeys born in Belfast
Nelson Mandela: life and times
Key moments in life of former president
Northern Ireland news photos
Photographs from Belfast, Northern Ireland
World in Pictures
Striking images from around the globe
Favourite Ulster beauty spots
Reader images: Send us your pictures
Old school pictures: Kate Middleton
Gerry Adams, Liam Neeson, Eamon Holmes ...
Surgeon's body being returned to UK new
The body of a British doctor who died in custody in Syria is being flown back to the UK.
Project bids to fight malnutrition new
A government-funded project is being launched to combat malnourishment among the elderly.
Allied Irish sorry over ATM error new
Allied Irish Bank (AIB) has apologised after some customers in the Republic were unable to withdraw money from ATMs.
Cockerill confirms Flood exit new
Leicester director of rugby Richard Cockerill is confident of signing a top replacement for Toby Flood after confirming the club captain will leave at the end of the season.
Ugly's beautiful for Hunter new
Forwards coach Rob Hunter hailed an "ugly" victory as Exeter ended a run of five defeats in all competitions and moved up to fifth place in the Aviva Premiership with a 16-3 victory over Newcastle.
Booth sees a happy home new
Bath's sumptuous Farleigh House base is "a happy place to be" said first team coach Toby Booth after they registered an 11th straight win, their fifth in the Aviva Premiership,.
Beyonce: My fear over album success
Beyonce has revealed she had her doubts minutes before her new album's surprise release, despite all the hard work she put in on the songs and videos.
Quirke to watch show with old pals
Pauline Quirke has revealed she is planning to watch the first episode of Birds Of A Feather's new series with her castmates Linda Robson and Lesley Joseph.
Morrissey: Extras became bodyguards
David Morrissey has revealed how the extras in new drama The 7. 39 became like bodyguards as they filmed on location at Waterloo station.