Movie star Zac Efron has reportedly spent some time in rehab, with conflicting reports regarding the nature of his treatment. According to to one website the 25 year old actor checked himself in due to an issue with alcohol, while another well known celebrity site suggested he was addicted to cocaine. A source close to the 'High School Musical' star claims that although there was a problem of some sort, Zac is now ''healthy'', ''happy'' and ''focusing on working''. Credit: Cover Media
Video: Stunning rehab rumors over Zac Efron
- Video: Tesco build car out of shopping
- Video: Laura Trott opens re-vamped Olympic velodrome
- Video: Alan Shearer and Robbie Savage in 'Battle of the Backsides'
- Video: NASA's morpheus landing prototype performs test flight
- Video: Inventor of web, Tim Berners-Lee, calls for 'Digital Bill of Rights' on web's 25th anniversary
- Video: Boy's rendition of lumineers song ‘ Ho Hey’ captures hearts
- Video: Russian cosmonauts prepare to leave International Space Station
- Video: Helicopter makes dangerous landing
- Video: Secrets of Apple's new 'spaceship HQ' in California revealed
- Video: His Royal Highness the Duke of York launches Belfast Telegraph's apprenticeship campaign
Great white shark 'Lydia' on course for Ireland
The top 50 things we hate most about modern life
The Troubles gallery - John Hume detained in 1971
Favourite Ulster beauty spots - send us your pics
Kenny to be welcomed at White House new
The Taoiseach is to make his traditional visit to the White House for St Patrick's Day.
Paedophile hunt man killed himself new
A man snared by an internet "paedophile hunter" after being duped into believing he was meeting a young girl for sex took his own life just days after police had questioned him.
Law change recognises pair's union new
A same-sex couple who lost a legal fight to marry eight years ago will become the first in the UK to have their union legally recognised.
Barcelona v Manchester City: Manuel Pellegrini stuck on the stands for must-win battle against mighty Messi and Neymar new
James Milner started as Manchester City sought to overturn a 2-0 deficit in the second leg of their Champions League last-16 tie against Barcelona.
Neil Lennon's injury woes: Celtic's James Forrest and Nir Biton face lengthy absence new
Celtic boss Neil Lennon fears midfielder Nir Biton and winger James Forrest could both be facing extended periods on the sidelines.
McGeady ready for fans' abuse new
Ireland winger Aiden McGeady admits it is inevitable that he will suffer abuse from the Tartan Army when he returns to Scotland for the Euro 2016 qualifiers.
Ambridge next stop for Sir Bradley new
Olympic gold medallist and Tour de France winner Sir Bradley Wiggins is gearing up for a cameo role in Radio 4 soap The Archers.
Charles swerves star-studded selfie new
Joan Collins and Dominic West were among a host of stars who celebrated the success of youngsters who have turned their lives around thanks to the Prince's Trust - by posing for a selfie.
'Warm welcome' for Coldplay at fest
Coldplay unveiled some brand new songs as they headlined the opening night at the iTunes Festival at SXSW.