Dutch director Paul Verhoeven made quite a few classics back in the eighties and nineties, like 'Basic Instinct', 'Starship Troopers' and 'Total Recall'. The latter was remade last year, and it's time for another Verhoeven classic: 'Robocop'! Credit: Cover Media
Video: Upcoming release - 'Robocop'.
- Video: Singer Nicole Scherzinger sings tribute to Mandela
- Video: Driver dies as wind wreaks havoc
- Video: Boss Brendan Rodgers: Luis Suarez can be a Liverpool great
- Video: Dramatic rescue of sole survivor of capsized nigerian boat
- Video: Cardiff boss Malky Mackay baffled by Adam decision
- Video: Experts deliver verdict on Chancellor George Osborne's autumn statement
- Video: Waves crash onto the promenade at Portstewart as storm batters Northern Ireland
- Video: Nelson Mandela at the United Nations
- Video: Strong winds leave trail of damage
- Video: Royal Navy's HMS Illustrious assists in relief efforts
Nelson Mandela: life and times
Key moments in life of former president
Irish dad forced to take dead baby in taxi for autopsy
Northern Ireland Nightlife - Christmas parties 2013
Prouvost wins Turner Prize
Laure Prouvost named winner in Derry
Top 10 Xmas gifts for teens
Victoria's Secret opens first shop on island of Ireland
Help babies like little Joe
Help save lives of babies around the world
Christmas lights in Belfast
Lights on and market opens in city
PlayStation PS4 v Xbox One
Comparing Sony and Microsoft's latest consoles
Jaw-dropping animal snaps
Animals snapped in Belfast Zoo contest
Northern Ireland news photos
Photographs from Belfast, Northern Ireland
2,000 M&S staff strike over pension new
More than 2,000 Marks and Spencer workers are to go on strike tomorrow.
Leaders of Ukraine and Russia meet new
Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych has met with his Russian counterpart to discuss closer co-operation while protests continued in the capital over a decision to scrap a deal with the EU.
Man admits murder of woman and baby new
A man has admitted the double murder of his ex-partner and her baby son after strangling them both in their beds.
Wenger wants loan system change new
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger feels the Barclays Premier League loan system does not allow full commitment if players cannot tackle their parent clubs.
Poyet: We need to take risks new
Gus Poyet is ready to gamble in a bid to drag Sunderland out of relegation trouble.
Butland: I want to be number one new
Stoke goalkeeper Jack Butland is motivated by the prospect of being selected in England's World Cup squad and has set his sights on becoming the country's number one in the coming years.
Harry Potter stars up for awards
Harry Potter stars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint are both up for prestigious theatre a wards.
Glover's CBE 'a vote of confidence'
Bond villain Julian Glover has been presented with a CBE by the Prince of Wales.
Rippon honoured at WFTV awards
Angela Rippon has been honoured with a lifetime achievement award at an event recognising women in broadcasting.