An American Airlines flight was forced to make an emergency landing after a woman on board refused to stop singing Whitney Houston’s hit song 'I Will Always Love You'.
Video: Whitney Houston singer thrown off plane
- Video: Three die in 'suspicious' Bolton house fire
- Video: Benedict Cumberbatch voice tribute to dad
- Video: Gareth Malone hopes his choir will stabnd out at Royal Variety Performance
- Video: Cycling's getting safer, says Mayor of London Boris Johnson
- Video: Train crashes into gas tanker in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Video: Duke of York welcomes technical students to Palace
- Video: Dr Maya Angelou pays tribute to NelsonMandela on behalf of American people
- Video: PM David Cameron views tidal surge damage
- Video: McBusted to play Hyde Park date with Backstreet Boys
- Video: Royal Navy's HMS Illustrious assists in relief efforts
Top draw: World Cup 2014
Your guide to groups, fixtures and dates
Nelson Mandela: life and times
Key moments in life of former president
Christmas parties 2013
Irish dad forced to take dead baby in taxi for autopsy
Prouvost wins Turner Prize
Laure Prouvost named winner in Derry
Top 10 Xmas gifts for teens
Victoria's Secret opens first shop on island of Ireland
Help babies like little Joe
Help save lives of babies around the world
Christmas lights in Belfast
Lights on and market opens in city
PlayStation PS4 v Xbox One
Comparing Sony and Microsoft's latest consoles
Jaw-dropping animal snaps
Animals snapped in Belfast Zoo contest
Funerals for helicopter crash pair
The funerals of two further victims of the Glasgow helicopter crash will take place today.
UK leaders attend Mandela service
The extraordinary life of Nelson Mandela will be remembered by dignitaries from around the world today, with Prime Minister David Cameron set to be joined by his three surviving predecessors at a special commemoration service.
Sir Bradley to collect knighthood
Sir Bradley Wiggins, the first British cyclist to win the Tour de France in its more than 100-year history, will be knighted at Buckingham Palace today.
Hall moves back but keeps Queen's on rise new
Damon Hall, playing out of position at full-back, brought his try tally to seven in the last three weeks when Queen's gained an unexpectedly convincing 31-5 victory over the previously unbeaten 2A League leaders City of Derry at Upper Malone.
Mignolet: Reds defence still solid
Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet insists regular defensive switches have not been the cause of the Reds' failure to keep clean sheets.
Flores earns point for Swans
Chico Flores' equaliser ensured Danny Graham's first goal since January was not enough to give Hull all three points at Swansea.
Ferrell vows to go skinny-dipping
Comic mega star Will Ferrell has pledged to go skinny dipping in the Liffey during his visit to Dublin.
Biffy Clyro to headline festival
Rockers Biffy Clyro have been unveiled as the first headliners for next year's Isle of Wight Festival with Under Control singer Calvin Harris also announced.
Singer Tulisa Contostavlos has been charged in connection with the supply of Class A drugs.