The first tiger cub to be born at London Zoo for 17 years has died. The cub was discovered on the edge of the pool inside the tigers' enclosure, after being born only two weeks ago, with the event captured on hidden cameras in the den.
Video: Zoo distraught as tiger cub drowns
- Video: Go back in time with Google's Street View
- Video: Kate dazzles in bright green dress in Canberra
- Video: Charity campaigners target Barclays AGM
- Video: Ukrainian forces fire weapons during attack on Slovyansk checkpoint
- Video: Singing nun stuns judges on The Voice Italy
- Video: Camilla's brother Mark Shand dies in New York
- Video: Priest in Ireland sings Hallelujah in wedding ceremony
- Video: A quick look into the world of Google Glass
- Video: Hayley Atwell hopeful for Captain America's Agent Carter
- Video: Giant iceberg breaks off the Pine Island glacier
Northern Ireland Nightlife - pubs, clubs and parties
Video: Victoria's Secret fashion show coming to UK
Mudbath mayhem turns Portadown into Apocalypse Now
Peter Robinson: If Pope visits I'll be there to greet him
The top 50 things we hate most about modern life
Fifa concerned over Brazil violence
Fifa says it is concerned about recent violence in...
Mother faces triple murder charge
A mother charged with murdering three of her...
Boy, 15, held over break-in murder
A 15-year-old boy has been arrested in connection...
Giro d'Italia ticket website suffers meltdown
It's usually visiting rock stars who crash websites and...
Wayne Rooney, Steven Gerrard and Gary Cahill among first in doping pilot
Lambert relaxed over club situation
Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert insists he is relaxed about...
Entertainment and Showbiz in Pictures, April 2014
From Beyonce and Miley Cyrus to Cameron Diaz...
Rivers defiant over captives joke
Comedian Joan Rivers has refused to apologise for...
Python farewell show on big screen
Cult comedy troupe Monty Python are heading back...