1. Pine tree print Sarah Gillard, from £20 for unframed print. A picture of serenity. 0800 085 3440, bridgemanartondemand.com
Go continental to replicate that holiday feel at home
- Robbie Williams gets BBC Radio One's Big Weekend in Derry off to a flying start
- Want an Eton scholarship? All you need to do is answer four (not so simple) questions
- Stoke set for freefall after Tony Pulis' departure
- Police on alert for EDL parade
- RunHer 2013 - full results from 10k race
- RunHer 2013 - results and pictures from Crawfordsburn Country Park 10k race
- Celtic’s tiger McGuinness on the prowl
- Ulster will get it right this time, says Muller
- Elite school in sex abuse apology
- We must rally against the threat of violence
Latest Fashion News
Jessica Alba prefers ‘punchy’ pout
Jessica Alba is a fan of "bold, punchy lips" for a spring beauty look.
Heather Graham shares yoga obsession
Yoga helps Heather Graham feel good about herself from the "inside".
Olivia Palermo unveils charity line
Olivia Palermo's charity footwear line for the Pikolinos Maasai Project has been revealed.
Latest Love and Sex News
FHM's sexiest women poll sees Mila Kunis knock Tulisa off her perch
Am I over the hill at 39 years of age?
I haven’t had a relationship since my husband left 16 years ago — not even a date.
Who should give me away?
My parents are divorced and, to be honest, I’ve little time for my dad. He’s never bothered about any of his children.
Latest Showbiz News
Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman
US rock band Stone Temple Pilots have accused former frontman Scott Weiland of misusing the group's name to further his solo career.
Dennis tells of shock wallet return
Hugh Dennis has revealed his surprise when the contents of his stolen wallet were posted to his home.
Macfadyen: Glad to be back in hat
Matthew Macfadyen has said he could't wait to get back into his bowler hat for the new series of Ripper Street.
Latest Life News
Film star Vince Vaughn brushes up on the history of Northern Ireland's murals for his new film
Hollywood superstar Vince Vaughn has one regret about his documentary Art Of Conflict, the story of the Troubles told through the street wall murals of Belfast and Londonderry: David Ervine didn't live to see it.
Emma Brolly had never met Catherine Finnegan... until her husband decided to donate a kidney in an amazing act of kindness
It is hard to believe on meeting Emma Brolly and Catherine Finnegan that just a few months ago the women were complete strangers. As they sit together in a Belfast tearoom laughing intuitively at the same things and sharing their stories, it is obvious that the two women have developed a close bond.
Mothers’ diets may harm baby IQ: Most pregnant women are deficient in iodine, a mineral vital for cognitive development
Iodine deficiency is widespread amongst pregnant women in the UK and may be harming the cognitive development of their children, scientists have found.