Just Born - Belfast Telegraph Readers' Pictures
- Obama girls Malia and Sasha unimpressed with holiday in Ireland
- Sun shining across Northern Ireland...but get it while you can
- Fortune: United are different now
- Robert Pattinson 'wants Perry to meet parents'
- Japanese firm Terumo BCT creates over 400 new jobs for Northern Ireland
- Daniel Radcliffe: I’ll never be hot action hero
- Floods close Lourdes pilgrims' site
- Spurs confirm Baldini role
- Kim Kardashian ‘given baby warning’
- Obama assassination bid fears - aircraft carriers on standby off Irish coast during G8 summit
Latest Fashion News
Rita Ora: Mom hates racy costumes new
Rita Ora’s mother hates it when she exposes too much of herself in saucy outfits.
Revenge range a 'natural choice' new
Revenge costume designer Jill Ohanneson says the lavish clothes on the show “raise people’s spirits”.
Whitney Port: Ashley Olsen is so stylish
Whitney Port says Ashley Olsen has a “great sense of style”.
Latest Love and Sex News
FHM's sexiest women poll sees Mila Kunis knock Tulisa off her perch
Am I over the hill at 39 years of age?
I haven’t had a relationship since my husband left 16 years ago — not even a date.
Who should give me away?
My parents are divorced and, to be honest, I’ve little time for my dad. He’s never bothered about any of his children.
Latest Showbiz News
Johnny Depp opens up about split new
Johnny Depp has confessed his split from Vanessa Paradis was "unpleasant" but said he had been determined to remain strong for the sake of his children.
Kim and Kanye baby name revealed? new
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly named their baby Kaidence Donda West.
Kings Of Leon at iTunes Festival new
Kings Of Leon and chart duo Rizzle Kicks are among the latest headline acts added to this year's iTunes Festival.
Latest Life News
Helen McConnell ties the knot with Manchester United star Jonny Evans
She grew up in a football-mad family, loves all kinds of sports and works as a part-time model and presenter.
Patrick Maguire: A time to heal
He may have been born in Northern Ireland but Patrick Maguire's accent sounds more like Chas or Dave than Frank Carson as he rattles off his rapid-fire thoughts about the childhood he lost thanks to his wrongful conviction in the notorious Maguire Seven bomb case and about his shock at the suicide of a cousin in Belfast earlier this year.
Helping transform young people's lives through fostering
Last year in Northern Ireland more than 2,500 children and young people were in foster care. This number was a 5% increase on the year before and in the last decade figures have risen by 8.5%.