Just Married - Readers' Pictures
Most Read in this section
- Just Married: Yvonne Coyle and Paul McKane - a perfect match for former Cliftonville footballer and bride
- Just married: Barry and Katie McGrath
- Just Married: Conor and Lauren Hogan - Belfast Telegraph reader weddings
- Just married: Jenny Monroe and Garth Cairns
- Just married: Nichola and Geoff Swann - Niagara Falls proposal leads to the perfect day
- Just Married: Reuben Skillen and William Larmour - civil partnership celebrated with Gangnam Style first dance and a Dr Who cake
- Just married: Ruth-Anne Matthews and Matthew Arneill - picnic on the beach ends with proposal
- Just Married: Gavin and Claire Nutt - surprise engagement followed a steak dinner
- Just Married: Lucy Kearney and Edward Bell - how gap year trip made two friends realise they were right for each other
- Just married: Claire Boylan and Colin Veitch
Latest Fashion News
will.i.am ditches jackets new
will.i.am has vowed to tone down his flamboyant style.
Tara Reid's 'Diet Coke diet' new
Tara Reid is thought to be filling up on Diet Coke and sparkling water.
Chung's eyeliner tips new
Alexa Chung has revealed how she achieves her famous cat eyeliner look.
Latest Love and Sex News
Live Video: Men...How you can make yourself more attractive to women
Dating in the 21st century is a minefield, especially for the single man. One false move and he can kiss his chances of getting that all-important phone number goodbye – forever.
Women have more sexual partners - and not necessarily men
Women have caught up with men in the sexual revolution - and have even overtaken them in the case of same-sex relationships - but they are still the ones who pay the biggest price in terms of sexually transmitted infections and unplanned pregnancies, the national sex survey has found.
Will split with Caroline Wozniacki put Rory McIlroy's woes behind him?
It's the story behind a thousand movies. Up-and-coming boy is happily in love with the girl next door. They are the perfect couple, destined for married bliss. Then he finds fame and fortune and ditches her for a glamour model more in keeping with his new celebrity lifestyle.
Latest Showbiz News
Piers Morgan confident in Cowell new
Piers Morgan believes being a good father is high on Simon Cowell's list of priorities.
Kardashians ‘want Kim for Xmas’ new
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will reportedly be spending Christmas away from the Kardashian clan.
Jackson family ‘eager to protect Paris’ new
Paris Jackson's loved ones are said to be concerned that claims made by Conrad Murray could cause a setback.
Latest Life News
What really goes on in the powder room
In the new movie Powder Room, the action takes place in the ladies loos, but just what really does go on in there? Three female writers reveal all
Relatively Speaking: Karen Gibney and Denise Shields
Claire McCollum loves cooking, so how did she cope when there was no food on the table for 24 hours?
I love food. It's the first thing I think about when I wake up. I've always had a fairly fast metabolism and need to eat little and often. So I've never been keen on diets. My thinking is that if I diet then I will focus more on what I'm not supposed to eat and want it even more! I try to eat the right things most of the time, but I am definitely a big fan of the odd treat, too!