Just Married - Readers' Pictures
- Obama assassination bid fears - aircraft carriers on standby off Irish coast during G8 summit
- If Osborne was thinking at all he clearly would break up RBS
- The G8 summit in Northern Ireland: Day One in pictures
- Michelle Obama visits national park
- Dickonson sings praised of aviation firm deal
- Statham hails new film's 'reality'
- Teenager Hannah upstages Obama
- G8 leaders enjoy Comber spuds and Irish coffees at working dinner
- Anti-G8 protesters march to security cordon at Lough Erne as world leaders dine inside
- Zumba dancer and Ulster husband on terror charges
Latest Fashion News
Romeo Beckham 'so stylish'
Romeo Beckham loves fashionable clothes and has developed a strong sense of style.
Halle Berry keeps make-up simple during day
Halle Berry thinks bright coloured make-up is best saved for night-time.
Taylor Swift goes monochrome
Taylor Swift made a striking yet simple monochrome look for her appearance at the MuchMusic Video Awards in Canada yesterday.
Latest Love and Sex News
FHM's sexiest women poll sees Mila Kunis knock Tulisa off her perch
Am I over the hill at 39 years of age?
I haven’t had a relationship since my husband left 16 years ago — not even a date.
Who should give me away?
My parents are divorced and, to be honest, I’ve little time for my dad. He’s never bothered about any of his children.
Latest Showbiz News
World War Z draws massive NY crowd
Thousands of fans brought Times Square to a standstill as they waited to catch a glimpse of Brad Pitt at his premiere for World War Z.
Perry talks Brand, Mayer with Vogue
Katy Perry "goes there" with Vogue about two of her high-profile relationships, as the magazine's July cover story.
Cryer: Sitcoms do not need jokes
Barry Cryer has criticised today's sitcoms for lacking believable characters.
Latest Life News
Helen McConnell ties the knot with Manchester United star Jonny Evans
She grew up in a football-mad family, loves all kinds of sports and works as a part-time model and presenter.
Patrick Maguire: A time to heal
He may have been born in Northern Ireland but Patrick Maguire's accent sounds more like Chas or Dave than Frank Carson as he rattles off his rapid-fire thoughts about the childhood he lost thanks to his wrongful conviction in the notorious Maguire Seven bomb case and about his shock at the suicide of a cousin in Belfast earlier this year.
Helping transform young people's lives through fostering
Last year in Northern Ireland more than 2,500 children and young people were in foster care. This number was a 5% increase on the year before and in the last decade figures have risen by 8.5%.