20 sexiest male celebs from Northern Ireland
Most Read in this section
- How Daniel O'Donnell and wife Majella finally accepted they would never have a child of their own
- The Marie Stopes Clinic... One year on
- How life is all a stage for Amanda Abbington
- Linda Lusardi: Life after Page 3 and my secrets for staying young
- Eve Hewson: I’m Bono’s daughter, but I still have to work for a living
- Christine Bleakley on those wedding rumours, critics of her accent and being stepmum to Frank Lampard's children
- Sharon Corr: Rock chick and yummy mummy
- Tattoo too much? Meet the women turning their bodies into works of art, just like Cheryl Cole
- What Katie Melua did next (marries biker ace James Toseland, nets £12m fortune, releases sixth album)
- Erin Boag: ‘Why I had a bridesman on the day I got married’
Latest Fashion News
Nicki Minaj relies on aloe vera
Nicki Minaj says her skin would definitely “break out” if she didn’t remove her make-up.
Megan Fox: I love facials
Megan Fox can't have as many facials since giving birth.
Elle Fanning: My style's changing
Elle Fanning doesn't "analyze" the things she wears.
Latest Love and Sex News
Majority in Northern Ireland support same-sex marriages: survey
Attitudes towards same-sex relationships are softening in Northern Ireland with over half of us now in favour of gay marriage.
Caroline Wozniacki: I was riled by stupid rumours of love split with Rory McIlroy
Tennis star Caroline Wozniacki has revealed how she laughed off last year's rumours about a split with Rory McIlroy at first – but the stories quickly became annoying.
Live: Can a broken heart make you ill?
Valentine’s Day is supposed to be the most romantic day of the year, but try telling that to anyone who has ever suffered heartache or been jilted around February the 14th.
Latest Showbiz News
Divorce for Bryan Ferry and wife new
Rock star Bryan Ferry and his wife are divorcing but remain "on extremely good terms", his publicist has said.
Jessica Alba: Laughter is everything
Jessica Alba aims to make people laugh for "an hour and a half" with her films.
Chris Evans is over clubs
Chris Evans often prefers quiet evenings in to wild club night now he's no longer in his 20s.
Latest Life News
Choosing Queen's new vice-chancellor, putting Northern Ireland on the map for Hollywood and being a mum to four... all in a day's work for Rotha Johnston
When Rotha Johnston was tasked with helping to choose the next vice-chancellor of Queen's University, she probably didn't expect that the solution would be found virtually on her doorstep.
Snowboarder Aimee Fuller: Sochi, RunHer... and that famous TV outburst
Aimee Fuller made a big statement at the Sochi Winter Olympics, on and off the slopes.
Porn addiction isn't real research suggests
New research suggests that being addicted to porn might not be real after all.