20 sexiest male celebs from Northern Ireland
Most Read in this section
- Christine Bleakley on those wedding rumours, critics of her accent and being stepmum to Frank Lampard's children
- Erin Boag: ‘Why I had a bridesman on the day I got married’
- How life is all a stage for Amanda Abbington
- Watching my little girl gyrate in front of X Factor was horrifying
- How Daniel O'Donnell and wife Majella finally accepted they would never have a child of their own
- Linda Lusardi: Life after Page 3 and my secrets for staying young
- What really goes on in the powder room
- Claire McCollum loves cooking, so how did she cope when there was no food on the table for 24 hours?
- Eve Hewson: I’m Bono’s daughter, but I still have to work for a living
- The diva, the magnate and the First Lady
Latest Fashion News
will.i.am ditches jackets
will.i.am has vowed to tone down his flamboyant style.
Tara Reid's 'Diet Coke diet'
Tara Reid is thought to be filling up on Diet Coke and sparkling water.
Chung's eyeliner tips
Alexa Chung has revealed how she achieves her famous cat eyeliner look.
Latest Love and Sex News
Live Video: Men...How you can make yourself more attractive to women
Dating in the 21st century is a minefield, especially for the single man. One false move and he can kiss his chances of getting that all-important phone number goodbye – forever.
Women have more sexual partners - and not necessarily men
Women have caught up with men in the sexual revolution - and have even overtaken them in the case of same-sex relationships - but they are still the ones who pay the biggest price in terms of sexually transmitted infections and unplanned pregnancies, the national sex survey has found.
Will split with Caroline Wozniacki put Rory McIlroy's woes behind him?
It's the story behind a thousand movies. Up-and-coming boy is happily in love with the girl next door. They are the perfect couple, destined for married bliss. Then he finds fame and fortune and ditches her for a glamour model more in keeping with his new celebrity lifestyle.
Latest Showbiz News
Piers Morgan confident in Cowell new
Piers Morgan believes being a good father is high on Simon Cowell's list of priorities.
Kardashians ‘want Kim for Xmas’ new
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will reportedly be spending Christmas away from the Kardashian clan.
Jackson family ‘eager to protect Paris’
Paris Jackson's loved ones are said to be concerned that claims made by Conrad Murray could cause a setback.
Latest Life News
What really goes on in the powder room
In the new movie Powder Room, the action takes place in the ladies loos, but just what really does go on in there? Three female writers reveal all
Relatively Speaking: Karen Gibney and Denise Shields
Claire McCollum loves cooking, so how did she cope when there was no food on the table for 24 hours?
I love food. It's the first thing I think about when I wake up. I've always had a fairly fast metabolism and need to eat little and often. So I've never been keen on diets. My thinking is that if I diet then I will focus more on what I'm not supposed to eat and want it even more! I try to eat the right things most of the time, but I am definitely a big fan of the odd treat, too!