20 sexiest male celebs from Northern Ireland
Most Read in this section
- Tyrone novelist Emma Heatherington on how the loss of her mother spurred her on to a high profile book deal
- Sweden's sex laws - do we really want them in Northern Ireland?
- Christine Bleakley on those wedding rumours, critics of her accent and being stepmum to Frank Lampard's children
- Linda Lusardi: Life after Page 3 and my secrets for staying young
- How Daniel O'Donnell and wife Majella finally accepted they would never have a child of their own
- How Flavia Cacace was swept off her feet by a dance date
- Erin Boag: ‘Why I had a bridesman on the day I got married’
- How life is all a stage for Amanda Abbington
- Claire McCollum loves cooking, so how did she cope when there was no food on the table for 24 hours?
- The female bodyguard who protects Kate Middleton
Latest Fashion News
Beyoncé's warrior style
Designer David Koma was inspired by the martial art Kyudo when creating a tour outfit for Beyoncé Knowles.
Queen Latifah proud of curves
Queen Latifah decided to love herself and her curvy figure.
Fashion spy Belfast - 'Kim Kardashian's clothes always flatter her shape, but Lily Allen looks thrown together'
Latest Love and Sex News
Live Video: Men...How you can make yourself more attractive to women
Dating in the 21st century is a minefield, especially for the single man. One false move and he can kiss his chances of getting that all-important phone number goodbye – forever.
Women have more sexual partners - and not necessarily men
Women have caught up with men in the sexual revolution - and have even overtaken them in the case of same-sex relationships - but they are still the ones who pay the biggest price in terms of sexually transmitted infections and unplanned pregnancies, the national sex survey has found.
Will split with Caroline Wozniacki put Rory McIlroy's woes behind him?
It's the story behind a thousand movies. Up-and-coming boy is happily in love with the girl next door. They are the perfect couple, destined for married bliss. Then he finds fame and fortune and ditches her for a glamour model more in keeping with his new celebrity lifestyle.
Latest Showbiz News
Lewis makes apology to McKellen new
Homeland actor Damian Lewis has apologised to Lord Of The Rings star Sir Ian McKellen after saying he did not want to end up a "fruity actor" who is known for playing wizards.
Jessie J head-shave 'top TV tweet' new
Pop star Jessie J's brave decision to shave her head live on Comic Relief was the television moment most tweeted about in 2013, a survey has found.
X Factor 'life-changing' for Sam
X Factor finalist Sam Bailey has said her life has already been changed by the hit talent show, even if she does not win this weekend's showdown.
Latest Life News
Tyrone novelist Emma Heatherington on how the loss of her mother spurred her on to a high profile book deal
The best writers of popular fiction -- aka chick lit -- have one thing in common. They can all talk ninety to the dozen. Marian Keyes and the late Maeve Bincy are cases in point, and Tyrone novelist Emma Heatherington is following suit.
Sweet treats, childhood obesity and the Co Antrim mum helping her daughter adopt a healthier lifestyle
Some of the most popular cordials and fruit juices we give our kids are as loaded with sugar as many fizzy drinks and could be putting children at risk of obesity, a shock new report has revealed.
Sweden's sex laws - do we really want them in Northern Ireland?
If Lord Morrow gets his way, it will soon be illegal to pay for sex in Northern Ireland. The DUP peer's proposed legislation, the Human Trafficking and Exploitation Bill – which is now before the Justice Committee at Stormont – contains 19 clauses, intended to update Northern Ireland's laws on trafficking and prostitution.