Out & About in Northern Ireland
- Body found in search for missing Ballyclare man
- 'The world has seen the new Northern Ireland', says David Cameron at the end of a successful G8
- Michelle Obama and girls meet Bono's family in Irish pub
- In Pictures: The G8 summit in Northern Ireland
- Belfast Royal Mail staff stole children's toys and perfumes
- Obama assassination bid fears - aircraft carriers on standby off Irish coast during G8 summit
- Petrol bomb thrown over Belfast interface ignites beside four-year-old girl
- The Voice of Pomeroy raises the roof as Andrea Belgley pops home
- Apology over memorial removal order
- Woman is killed in two car motorway crash
Latest Fashion News
Whitney Port: Ashley Olsen is so stylish
Whitney Port says Ashley Olsen has a “great sense of style”.
Sienna Miller proud of hippy style
Sienna Miller believes her dress sense comes from having a bohemian personality.
Kylie Jenner reveals make-up essentials
Kylie Jenner can't live without her Lancôme Mascara and YSL concealer.
Latest Love and Sex News
FHM's sexiest women poll sees Mila Kunis knock Tulisa off her perch
Am I over the hill at 39 years of age?
I haven’t had a relationship since my husband left 16 years ago — not even a date.
Who should give me away?
My parents are divorced and, to be honest, I’ve little time for my dad. He’s never bothered about any of his children.
Latest Showbiz News
Edward Furlong charged with assault
Terminator 2 star Edward Furlong has been charged with assault after a May 21 incident in which his girlfriend called police and reported he attacked her.
Apprentice hopeful 'nightmare date'
Apprentice candidate Alex Mills plays the role of a nightmare date - as a team leader steps down for the first time in the history of the BBC One show.
Bieber's car hits man in Hollywood
Los Angeles police have confirmed Justin Bieber struck a pedestrian with his car in Hollywood.
Latest Life News
Helen McConnell ties the knot with Manchester United star Jonny Evans
She grew up in a football-mad family, loves all kinds of sports and works as a part-time model and presenter.
Patrick Maguire: A time to heal
He may have been born in Northern Ireland but Patrick Maguire's accent sounds more like Chas or Dave than Frank Carson as he rattles off his rapid-fire thoughts about the childhood he lost thanks to his wrongful conviction in the notorious Maguire Seven bomb case and about his shock at the suicide of a cousin in Belfast earlier this year.
Helping transform young people's lives through fostering
Last year in Northern Ireland more than 2,500 children and young people were in foster care. This number was a 5% increase on the year before and in the last decade figures have risen by 8.5%.