Out & About in Northern Ireland
Most Read in this section
- So, what do women really want today?
- How Daniel O'Donnell and wife Majella finally accepted they would never have a child of their own
- Harriet Harman tweets Daily Mail story about 12-year-old in bikini as row over ‘paedophilia group’ allegations escalates
- Gloria Hunniford: After losing Caron my son had to remind me I had two kids who needed me
- How life is all a stage for Amanda Abbington
- Linda Lusardi: Life after Page 3 and my secrets for staying young
- Becky and her body: As speculation mounts Rebecca Adlington had cosmetic surgery on her nose, why are more of us going under the knife?
- Woman Of The Year 2014 - Fashion: Leisa Stafford is a cut above the rest
- Woman Of The Year 2014: Una Crudden’s got fighting spirit
- The Marie Stopes Clinic... One year on
Latest Fashion News
Elle Fanning: My style's changing
Elle Fanning doesn't "analyze" the things she wears.
Dominic Cooper: Designers create art
Dominic Cooper loves the way fashion "influences generations".
Christina Hendricks: I don't shower
Christina Hendricks only ever takes baths.
Latest Love and Sex News
Majority in Northern Ireland support same-sex marriages: survey
Attitudes towards same-sex relationships are softening in Northern Ireland with over half of us now in favour of gay marriage.
Caroline Wozniacki: I was riled by stupid rumours of love split with Rory McIlroy
Tennis star Caroline Wozniacki has revealed how she laughed off last year's rumours about a split with Rory McIlroy at first – but the stories quickly became annoying.
Live: Can a broken heart make you ill?
Valentine’s Day is supposed to be the most romantic day of the year, but try telling that to anyone who has ever suffered heartache or been jilted around February the 14th.
Latest Showbiz News
McCall tells of Sport Relief tears new
Davina McCall has revealed she had barely cried for years until she undertook her gruelling Sport Relief challenge last month - during which she sobbed repeatedly.
Joe Nawaz's TV View: I just couldn't get in tune with Eurovision show
The road to Eurovision was paved with good intentions, honestly. I was in the Post Office the other day picking up a parcel of old VHS Blake's 7 episodes (because I'm simultaneously that much of a sci-fi geek AND a luddite). I was about to offer my ID up, when the postal clerk cheerfully waved it away and told me that he read and – yes – enjoyed my column, right here! On this page!
'Work to do' on Hill show interval
Producers of The X Factor musical have pledged to tighten up the gaps after the audience was left waiting almost 50 minutes between acts at one performance.
Latest Life News
Choosing Queen's new vice-chancellor, putting Northern Ireland on the map for Hollywood and being a mum to four... all in a day's work for Rotha Johnston
When Rotha Johnston was tasked with helping to choose the next vice-chancellor of Queen's University, she probably didn't expect that the solution would be found virtually on her doorstep.
Snowboarder Aimee Fuller: Sochi, RunHer... and that famous TV outburst
Aimee Fuller made a big statement at the Sochi Winter Olympics, on and off the slopes.
Porn addiction isn't real research suggests
New research suggests that being addicted to porn might not be real after all.