- 1 pkt Strathvale Lean Diced Beef Steak
- 50ml Vita D'or Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Garlic Clove crushed
- 4 tbsp Kania Curry Powder
- 1 tsp Kania Cinnamon
- 400g Nostia Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tin Vitasia Coconut Milk
- 1 bunch Coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp Kilderg Honey
- 1 tbsp Tomato Purée
- Heat the oil in a large pot then add the meat and fry for 2 minutes until brown. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside
- Next add the onions & garlic and fry over a low heat for about 3 minutes. Then add the curry powder and cinnamon & fry for another minute.
- Return the beef to the pan and add the tomato puree & honey and cook for another minute. At this stage add the chopped tomatoes & coconut milk then bring to the boil.
- Cook for 1½ hrs or until the meat is tender.Top Tip: Garnish with some fresh coriander
Download the printable recipe here