Belfast Telegraph Digital launches new online business bulletin in association with Ulster Bank
Belfast Telegraph Digital today launches a new weekly online Business Bulletin video in association with Ulster Bank.
The video is the latest innovation from belfasttelegraph.co.uk and a demonstration of the newspaper's commitment to business coverage.
It will bring the latest business news to you every Tuesday morning, including breaking stories and features.
Every Tuesday it will feature a Company of the Week - and to start off, the team has visited Kenako Biltong and its owners Alanagh and Ilse van Staden at Ballylagan Organic Farm in Straid.
- Business round-up: Almac pre-tax profits fall and Arcadia faces crucial week
- Profits at pharma firm Almac fall by 18% to £27m
- Part buyout of architect company behind landmark Titanic building
- Worrying week for Arcadia Group's Northern Ireland staff with future of company in focus
- ‘Taking part in a BBC programme really helped us spread the word’
Sarah Little, publishing director at Belfast Telegraph publisher INM (NI), said: "We are proud to launch the all-new Business Bulletin in association with Ulster Bank.
"We are delighted to invest further in our business coverage through the use of video, and believe this new feature will be well-received by readers of our newspaper and website.
"We are also proud to continue our association with our sponsor Ulster Bank with an innovative way of presenting our business news online."
Please log in or register with belfasttelegraph.co.uk for free access to this article.