20 Mean Girls quotes that will never get old
It's October 3rd.
Every year on October 3 we remember the iconic comedy Mean Girls and why it is one of the best teen movies of all time.
Filled with hilarious and memorable quotes, the film was released in 2004 and stars Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfried, and Lacey Chabert.
Thirteen years later and Mean Girls is still as funny as it was then, and here are 20 quotes that will never get old:
1. Damian: Four for you Glen Coco, you go Glen Coco! And none for Gretchen Weiners. Bye.
2. Regina: 120 calories and 48 calories from fat. What percent is that?
Gretchen: Um... 48 into 120?
Regina: I'm only eating foods with less than 30% calories of fat.
Cady: It's 40%. Well, 48 over 120 equals x over a 100 and then you cross multiply and get the value of x.
Regina: Whatever. I'm getting cheese fries.
3. Damian: I want my pink shirt back! I want my pink shirt back!
4. Coach Carr: Don't have sex. Because you will get pregnant, and die. Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just... don't do it. Promise?
5. Coach Carr: Don't have sex. Because you will get pregnant. And die.
6. Regina: So you're, like, really pretty.
Cady: Thank you.
Regina: So you agree?
Regina: You think you're really pretty?
7. Karen: You wanna do something fun? You wanna go to Taco Bell?
Regina: I can't go to Taco Bell! I'm on an all-carb diet! God, Karen, you are so stupid!
8. Karen: You know who's looking fine tonight? Seth Mosakowski.
Gretchen: You did not just say that.
Karen: Why? He's a good kisser.
Gretchen: He is your cousin!
Karen: Yeah, but he's my first cousin.
Karen: So you have your cousins, and you have your first cousins, and you have your second cousins...
Gretchen: No, honey. Uh-uh.
Karen: That's not right, is it?
Gretchen: That is so not right.
9. Gretchen: Regina, you're wearing sweatpants. It's Monday.
Karen: So that's against the rules and you can't sit with us.
Regina: Whatever. Those rules aren't real.
Karen: They were real that day I wore a vest!
Regina: It was because that vest was disgusting!
Gretchen: YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US!
10. Karen: I'm kind of psychic. I have a fifth sense.
Cady: What do you mean?
Karen: It's like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can tell when it's gonna rain.
11. Regina: Boo, you wh**e.
12. Gretchen: Why should Caesar get to stomp around like a giant, while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? What's so great about Caesar? Hm? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar. Brutus is just as smart as Caesar. People totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Because that's not what Rome is about. We should totally just *stab* Caesar!
13. Karen: On Wednesdays we wear pink!
14. Karen: Gretchen, I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Noble. And I'm sorry for telling everyone about it. And I'm sorry for repeating it now.
15. Regina: Your bracelet is really pretty where did you get it? I love it!
Cady: Oh my mom made it.
Gretchen: So Fetch!
Regina: What is fetch?
Gretchen: Oh, it's like slang, from... England.
16. Regina: Gretchen, stop trying to make *fetch* happen. It's not going to happen!
17. Karen: If you're from Africa, Why are you white?
Gretchen: Oh My Gosh, Karen, You don't just ask people why they're white.
18. Mr. Duvall: Hell, no. I did NOT leave the South Side for this!
19. Mrs. George: I'm not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom!
20. Gretchen: What are you?
Karen: I'm a mouse DUH!..
Belfast Telegraph Digital