Bradley Walsh wakes up with ‘headache and Instagram account’ after TV awards
Holly Willoughby told Instagram users to ‘give him hell’.
Bradley Walsh woke up with a “headache and an Instagram account” following a heavy night at the National Television Awards.
The Chase host missed out on the prize for best presenter at the event on Tuesday night but celebrated with fellow nominee Holly Willoughby regardless.
- 2018 NTA Award winners: Ant and Dec, Paul O’Grady and Gogglebox pick up prizes
- Poorly Eamonn Holmes a no-show as Ruth picks up daytime TV prize
- Jodie Whittaker urges support for equal pay at NTA awards
- Sir David Attenborough vows to continue working as Blue Planet II collects award
- Sir Bruce’s widow remembers her ‘darling’ as Ant and Dec win prize in his memory
- Ant and Dec reach television awards with seconds to spare after traffic woes
The pair were snapped in a post on Willoughby’s Instagram with her writing: “I actually love this man @bradderswalsh … he’s just joined insta!”
“Give him hell”, the This Morning host added.
Walsh’s first post on Wednesday morning showed him slumped in a chair with a hot drink and a biscuit as he labelled Willoughby a “bad girl”.
He added: “Oh dear … woke up this morning with a headache and an Instagram account”, and has managed to collect almost 70,000 followers already.
Walsh and Willoughby also went head to head in the best daytime TV show category, with This Morning beating The Chase to the accolade.
Undeterred by his loss, Walsh joined the team of This Morning on stage during their victory speech, where Willoughby joked he was the show’s “new doctor”.