No more Hunger Games books planned
Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth and co are unlikely to be back in a fifth Hunger Games film, after author Suzanne Collins said she wouldn't write another book.
The actors star in the big screen adaptations of Suzanne's best-selling trilogy, with the second film Catching Fire out this month and the third book, Mockingjay, being split into two movies to be released in 2014 and 2015.
Fans and some of the films' stars had expressed their hopes that Suzanne would pen another book in the franchise and there had previously been rumours she might write a prequel, but her agent Jason Dravis told The Wrap a new instalment won't happen.
"Another one? No, the books are done," he said.
The Hunger Games trilogy is set in a world where teens are forced to battle to the death for the entertainment of the wealthy residents of the Capitol.
Jennifer, who plays female lead Katniss Everdeen, told E! News she would love to reprise her role in another movie.
" It would be so fun," said the Oscar-winner. "This is the best group and we have so much fun. I love doing these movies. I get really sad when I think that we're almost done."
Josh Hutcherson, who plays Peeta Mellark, also admitted it would be "kinda cool".
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - which also stars Elizabeth Banks, Sam Claflin, Jena Malone, Stanley Tucci and Donald Sutherland - is due to be released in cinemas on November 21.