Canadian rapper Drake has suggested to his UK fans that he may bring his star-studded OVO fest to London.
Headlining the first night of New Look Wireless Festival in Finsbury Park, north London, he announced potential plans for a UK edition of the annual concert he hosts in his hometown of Toronto.
The singer told the Wireless audience: "I have this feeling - I have this urge - that I need to bring this thing I've got called OVO fest to London.
"If this is the loudest crowd, I promise you: we've got an OVO fest London on the way."
OVO fest, which Drake founded in 2010, has previously featured big names like Nicki Minaj, Kanye West and Jay-Z.
Although the rapper has extended similar promises on the North American leg of his Jungle Tour, he told the London crowd: "I gave everybody in America the chance to earn something. So I feel like it's only right if I give London the same chance."
Last year Drake had to drop out of Wireless due to illness, leaving Kanye West to headline two nights of the festival.
He told the audience: "Last year, I had some complications - you know, I couldn't make it over here. That s*** broke my heart. So that's why I want to do this year."
Drake will perform again at Wireless 2015 when he headlines on Friday.