Q&A: 10 questions for... Little Hours ahead of Belfast gig
Irish singer/songwriter John Doherty - aka Little Hours - will perform in Belfast this week.
The Donegal native will take to the stage at the Limelight on Friday and ahead of the show indulged the Belfast Telegraph in a quick Q&A.
1. What are you most looking forward to about your Belfast show?
I’m looking forward to people being able to understand my accent.
2. What is the best thing about your job?
The best thing about my job is being able to travel and play shows.
3. What was the best gig you have ever been to?
Muse at Marley Park when I was 13.
4. Which of your own gigs have been the most memorable?
Playing main stage at Electric Picnic last year was pretty special.
5. What's the craziest/weirdest thing a fan has ever said/done?
A fan once bought me a Mr Potato Head toy. He comes with us everywhere on tour now. The Potato Head, not the fan.
6. What song is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Are You Ready by Elton John
7. Who would you not mind getting stuck in a lift with for 10 hours?
Ruud Van Nistelrooy if we had a football.
8. Who would you definitely mind getting stuck in a lift with for 10 hours?
The guy from Magical Beasts And Where To Find Them, Newt Scamander. He’s was really annoying in that.
9. What is your karaoke song of choice?
Don’t have one but When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating would be funny.
10. What words of wisdom would you bestow on the next generation?
Learn how to play an instrument.
Belfast Telegraph Digital