Q&A: Steve Angello talks Vital 2018 - 'Belfast has so much love for dance music'
Steve Angello is set to delight music fans in Belfast this summer as part of huge line-up for Vital 2018.
The DJ will appear at the Boucher Road Playing Fields on Saturday, August 25 alongside Zara Larsson, Loop and a headlining set from Martin Garrix.
Ahead of the massive outdoor gig, the Swedish House Mafia star spoke to the Belfast Telegraph for a quick Q&A.
1. What are you most looking forward to about Belfast Vital?
The energy and the culture. Belfast is a special place that has always had so much love for dance music. Performing for those fans is what it's all about. Being in the moment.
2. Martin Garrix performed a massive show in Belfast last year - are you excited to be part of the line-up this year?
Absolutely. Martin and I have a great relationship and it's been rewarding to see him grow as an individual and a performer. It's going to be a lot of fun!
3. What is the best thing about what you do?
Music is what unites us. Being able to travel the world and come together to share positive experiences together. The smiles. The laughs. I'm grateful.
4. Which of your own gigs have been the most memorable and why?
There isn't one in particular. Each show brings a uniqueness that's great in it's own way. It's one of the things I love most about performing.
5. What song is your biggest guilty pleasure?
I don't have one. I love all different types of music. Just because one person might not think it's cool, doesn't mean I should feel guilty about it.
6. Who would you not mind getting stuck in a lift with for ten hours?
7. Who would you definitely mind getting stuck in a lift with for ten hours?
8. What words of wisdom would you bestow on the next generation?
Be kind. Be good. Be Human.
For more information on tickets on Belfast Vital 2018, visit www.ticketmaster.ie.
Belfast Telegraph Digital