Q&A: 10 questions for... Brothers Osborne
American duo Brothers Osborne are set to perform in Belfast this weekend.
The country music duo will take to the stage at the Limelight on Saturday, May 5.
Ahead of the gig, we grabbed a quick chat with John Osbourne and asked him some quickfire questions:
1. What are you most looking forward to about your Belfast show?
It'll be the first time we've ever been to Belfast so aside from getting to play for some new fans we get to visit a new city.
2. What is the best thing about your job?
Getting to travel the globe and performing in front of audiences.
There's nothing better than getting to play in front of a fun and rowdy crowd.
3. What was the best gig you have ever been to?
We've attended Bonaroo Music and Arts Festival a few times. We've seen some pretty incredible artists on the main stage from Tom Petty, Eminem, The Black Keys, Paul McCartney in a crowd of about 90,000.
The energy was absolutely incredible.
4. Which of your own gigs have been the most memorable?
It's hard to say as there have been so many great moments but we've had the fortune of playing the Grammy's with Eric Church and Maren Morris. That was unreal!
5. What's the craziest/weirdest thing a fan has ever said/done?
Getting a tattoo of our signatures was pretty wild.
6. What song is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Greedy by Ariana Grande
7. Who would you not mind getting stuck in a lift with for 10 hours?
David Blaine. Surely he could blow your mind during the wait and potentially free you.
8. Who would you definitely mind getting stuck in a lift with for 10 hours?
9. What is your karaoke song of choice?
Family Tradition by Hank Williams Jr
10. What words of wisdom would you bestow on the next generation?
Don't be afraid to actually learn an instrument.
Belfast Telegraph Digital