Q&A: 8 questions for Brigid Mae Power ahead of Belfast Rooftop Session
Brigid Mae Power is performing on the Roof Top of Oh Yeah Centre in Belfast as part of Women’s Work 2018.
The singer will take part in this year's festival on Wednesday, June 6.
Ahead of the show, Brigid answered some quickfire questions for the Belfast Telegraph.
1. What are you most looking forward to about your Belfast show?
I’m looking forward to playing on a roof top, that’s pretty cool!
2. What is the best thing about your job?
Playing music and meeting different people, just doing what I love.
3. What was the best gig you have ever been to?
Aretha Franklin Gospel Show in New York, it was really incredible.
4. Which of your own gigs have been the most memorable?
When I played Cafe Otto in London, I was really sick and had a fever, I was talking gibberish all night - but it was a great show.
5. What's the craziest/weirdest thing a fan has ever said/done?
I actually have really nice fans, some of them buy me books.
6. What song is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Christina Aguilera song called Hurt.
7. Who would you not mind getting stuck in a lift with for 10 hours?
My lovely husband.
8. Who would you definitely mind getting stuck in a lift with for 10 hours?
Jordan Peterson, he is a Canadian psychologist.
Belfast Telegraph Digital