Beyonce "saved the day" after her sister Solange broke out in terrible hives at her wedding, their mum has revealed.
Solange tied the knot with video director Alan Ferguson in New Orleans earlier this month and her mother Tina Knowles told Entertainment Tonight that things didn't run as smoothly as they could have done because the bride seemed to have a reaction to some seafood.
Tina said: "[Solange] went through the wedding and the sit-down dinner and she was just fine, and then they had a second line in the streets of New Orleans and she was dancing so hard, I think she just got overheated.
"And the seafood - she had a reaction to it. So her face broke out in welts."
Luckily her big sister Beyonce, who was Maid of Honour, was on hand to help out.
"[Beyonce] took her back to the hotel and gave her Benadryl and in two hours she showed up at the reception and did the dance with her son and just had a ball," said Tina.