Belfast Telegraph

Kardashian turns down pic offer?

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly turned down millions of dollars for the first photo of their newborn daughter.

The reality TV star and the rapper were apparently offered three million dollars by an Australian magazine that wanted to print the images of baby North.

But according to Us Weekly, the couple said no.

As soon as they announced Kim's pregnancy, the couple were apparently inundated with offers from publications hoping to secure the first images of their baby, who arrived on June 15.

But they have previously indicated that they want to keep their daughter out of the limelight.

Kim, 32, and Kanye, 36, have been uncharacteristically quiet since the birth of their first child but a source told Us Weekly that they are embracing being parents.

"He (Kanye) doesn't leave North for more than an hour," an insider said.

Another source said of Kim: "She is breast-feeding constantly. She's loving it."

Popular

From Belfast Telegraph