Belfast Telegraph

Nicola Roberts tackles paper blaze

Nicola Roberts had to put out a blaze after accidentally setting fire to wrapping paper.

The Girls Aloud star said she was lucky her own hands didn't get burnt in the mishap, which happened as she wrapped her Christmas gifts.

She tweeted: "I have just had a full on fight with fire!!!! Candles and wrapping paper do not mix people."

She added: "Put out a fire with my bare hands & lungs! It was bad!"

The chart star said later: "Don't know how my hands didn't just catch fire, now I'm so out of breath".

Popular

From Belfast Telegraph