Belfast Telegraph

Stephanie Davis arrested on suspicion of GBH after 'attacking' Jeremy McConnell

Police were called to a hotel in Enfield on Sunday night (02Jul17) to investigate reports of an assault.

Stephanie Davis has been arrested after a row which allegedly saw her attack on-off boyfriend Jeremy McConnell.

The pair are certainly no strangers to hitting headlines with their passionate and extremely volatile relationship. And, according to The Sun, their romance took another shocking turn when police were called on Sunday night (02Jul17) to investigate reports that she attacked Jeremy, with whom she shares five-month-old son Caben-Albi.

The outlet reports the incident happened at the Royal Chace Hotel in Enfield, on the outskirts of London, where Stephanie has been staying while filming Big Brother's Bit On The Side.

She is thought to still be in custody, after being taken in on suspicion of grievous bodily harm (GBH).

A spokesperson for The Metropolitan Police said in a statement: "Police in Enfield were called to a hotel in The Ridgeway, EN2 at 23:00hrs on Sunday, 2 July following reports of an assault.

“Officers attended and arrested a 24-year-old woman on suspicion of GBH. She has been taken to a North London police station for questioning. The victim was treated at the scene and did not attend hospital. Inquiries continue."

Jeremy has since been snapped with a bruised and swollen face.

Earlier this year, former Hollyoaks star Stephanie and Jeremy appeared to have got their relationship back on track, after he was determined to be there for Caben-Albi, and even checked into rehab to deal with his alcohol and drug addictions. However, Jeremy fell off the wagon last month, after which Stephanie jetted to Tenerife to clear her head on a sunshine break.

Stephanie and Jeremy first started dating after appearing together on Celebrity Big Brother in January, 2016, despite the fact she was dating male model Sam Reece at the time of entering the famous house.

© Cover Media

Belfast Telegraph Digital


From Belfast Telegraph