Ulster Orchestra's Lunchtime Concert series returns to Belfast - full listings
The JTI Lunchtime Concert Series with the Ulster Orchestra returns this week for a new season.
Beginning on Tuesday, September 26 at the Ulster Hall, the afternoon shows are aimed at city centre workers, tourists, students and anyone who wants to enjoy the bitesize concerts.
Each show takes place once a month from 1.05pm - 1.55pm and will run until May 2018.
Michelle Baird, the Ulster Orchestra’s Director of Marketing & Communications, said: “Our Lunchtime Concerts series, which are generously supported by JTI, offer an ideal opportunity for anyone to hear the full Orchestra in short, appealing performances.
"As well as featuring some of the best international soloists and conductors, we also use these concerts to showcase our own fantastic players.
"The wealth of talent you will hear at a JTI Lunchtime Concert demonstrates why the Ulster Orchestra is one of the top symphony orchestras in the UK.”
- September 26 2017 - A Bite of Beethoven
- October 24 2017 - From Countryside to Cityscape
- November 21 2017 - Triple Time!
- December 19 2017 - A Box of Festive Delights
- January 23 2018 - Bartered Bride
- February 27 2018 - Shostakovich Symphony
- March 20 2018 - Bassoon Concerto
- April 24 2018 - Mozart Week
- May 29 2018 - Two Course Lunch
Tickets are priced at £7.50.
For further information, visit www.ulsterorchestra.org.uk or call the box office on 028 9033 4455.
Belfast Telegraph Digital