Winter circus set for Belfast's Writer's Square - full list of dates
A series of winter circus shows will take place in Belfast's Writer's Square this December.
Tumble Circus have promised a host of festive themed entertainment with modern, high skilled acts, including acrobats, aerialists and jugglers.
The family show, which will include international circus artists and comedy characters, will run from December 8-27 at the heated Tumble Circus big top tent.
Each show will last for approximately 70 minutes.
Full list of circus shows:
- Friday, December 8 - 6pm
- Saturday, December 9 - 3pm
- Sunday, December 10 - 1pm
- Tuesday, December 12 - 6pm (relaxed performance)
- Wednesday, December 13 - 6pm
- Thursday, December 14 - 6pm
- Friday, December 15 - 6pm
- Saturday, December 16 - 3pm
- Sunday, December 17 - 1pm & 4pm
- Tuesday, December 19 - 6pm
- Wednesday, December 20 - 6pm
- Thursday, December 20 - 6pm
- Friday, December 22 - 6pm
- Saturday, December 23 - 3pm
- Sunday, December 24 - 11am & 2pm
- Tuesday, December 26 - 2pm
- Wednesday, December 27 - 2pm
For more information, visit www.tumblecircus.com
Belfast Telegraph Digital