Belfast Telegraph Property of the Year Awards: Winners crowned at gala event
The Belfast Telegraph Property of the Year Awards have been held at the Culloden Hotel.
In association with propertynews.com, the awards hosted by Wendy Austin celebrate excellence within the property sector in Northern Ireland and provide agencies, developers and young agents with an ideal platform to showcase outstanding work.
The impressive talent of the professionals within the industry presented our distinguished panel of judges with quite a challenge in creating a shortlist of finalists.
Among those who will be recognised for their excellence in each of our 10 categories are as follows.
Finalists for the title of Commercial Estate Agency of the Year sponsored by A&L Goodbody are: CBRE, Lambert Smith Hampton, McKibbin Commercial, Murphy Chartered Surveyors and Osborne King.
The finalists for the Property Deal of the Year sponsored by Wilson Nesbitt Solicitors are CBRE and Lambert Smith Hampton. Those vying for the title of Commercial Fit-Out of of the Year include CBRE, Interiors and Floor Design, Martin & Hamilton Limited and Todd Architects Limited.
The finalists in the Commercial Architectural Practice of the Year category, sponsored by Mac-Interiors are Todd Architects Limited and White Ink Architects Limited.
In Residential Estate Agency of the Year, sponsored by Progressive Building Society, we have five local companies shortlisted - Fetherston Clements, Michael Chandler Estate Agents, Rodgers & Browne, Simon Brien Residential LLP and Ulster Property Sales.
There are four companies shortlisted for the title of Residential Lettings Agency of the Year, sponsored by Autoline Insurance. These include CPS Estate Agents, John Minnis, R Stanley Laird and Rea Estates.
The hotly-contested Residential Development of the Year will see the award go to JFM Construction Limited, Lotus Homes UK Limited or Porter & Co.
The finalist in the Residential Architectural Practice of the Year is Des Ewing Residential Architects.
The gong for Best Interior Design of the Year will be awarded to one of four local companies - Designer Kitchen by Morgan, Kris Turnbull, Maven or Wrights Design House.
Finally, competing for the title of Young Agent (under 30) of the Year are Kirsty Finney of Michael Chandler Estate Agents, Ryan Molloy of CPS Estate Agents, Seamus McFlynn of Property One, Shane Maguire of Simon Brien Residential LLP and Stephanie Patterson of Rea Estates.
The judging team was chaired by Professor Alastair Adair PVC (Development) & Provost Ulster University, Arlene Elliott, president of the NI Law Society, John Armstrong, CEO of the Construction Employers Federation, Nicola McCrudden of the Chartered Institute of Housing, Derek Wilson, chair of Council of Mortgage Lenders (Ulster Bank), Dr Jenny Muir, School of Planning, Architecture and Civil Engineering at QUB, David Little, National House Building Council and Daryl McIntosh, National Association of Estate Agents.
Searching for your dream home or ideal business location? Find it at propertynews.com
- Young Agent of the Year sponsored by propertynews.com : Stephanie Patterson of Rea Estate Agency
- Residential Estate Agency of the Year sponsored by Progressive Building Society: Simon Brien Residential
- Commercial Estate Agency of the Year sponsored by A & L Goodbody: Lambert Smith Hampton
- Residential Lettings Agency of the Year sponsored by Autoline Insurance: Rea Estates
- Property Development of the Year: Lotus Homes
- Property Deal of the Year sponsored by Wilson Nesbitt Solicitors: CBRE for its £100sale of Project Olympic shopping centres
- Residential Architectural Practice of the Year: Des Ewing Residential Architects
- Commercial Architectural Practice of the Year sponsored by Mac Interiors: White Ink Architects
- Best Interior Design: Kris Turnbull for his work on Royal North London's 'stunning, cutting - edge interior design'
- Commercial Fit-Out of the Year: Martin & Hamilton Ltd, for its work on Great Hall at Galgorm Resort & Spa
- Tughans signs up to Belfast Telegraph's property awards
- Law firm proud to sponsor Belfast Telegraph Property Awards
- 'We measure ourselves against the best in UK'
- Belfast Telegraph Property Awards 2015