Even though you should celebrate your mum all year round, Mother's Day is a good opportunity to show her an extra bit of love.
Chances are you've inherited a fair amount of beauty know-how from your mum. It might be tips for making your perfume last longer, how to do your make-up properly or just the love of a good face mask.
Mothering Sunday offers the opportunity to give back, and you'll be searching for the perfect present, whether your mother is a make-up obsessive or skincare guru, or perhaps all she wants is a long soak in the tub.
Here are our top picks for beauty gifts this Mother's Day...
1. Me Time fresh face mask, £9, Lush
What could be more indulgent than an at-home facial? Best yet, your mum will be able to repeat the calming ritual for weeks to come, with the whole tub to use up.
2. Seville orange and neroli hand lotion, £40, Jo Loves
Flu season means we're all hyper-vigilant with washing our hands, which can lead to some seriously dry skin. Not only will this hand cream keep skin feeling soft, but it also smells amazing.
3. Spa Time gift set, £40, Rabot 1745 Beauty
This set has everything for an at-home pamper session. As an added bonus, it smells of everyone's two favourite things: coffee and chocolate.
4. 111Skin rose gold illuminating eye mask, £75, Space NK
These soothing eye masks are as posh as you can get. They'll help banish any tiredness or puffiness around the eyes, which your mum will love if she's been busy.
5. Bergamot votive gift set, £28, Von Norten
While candles aren't strictly beauty products, they're the perfect accompaniment to a relaxing soak in the tub.
6. Axiology The Bullet lipstick in joy, £24, ASOS
If your mum is anything like ours, she's been using the same lipstick for years, so why not treat her to a brand new one this Mother's Day with cult favourite brand Axiology?
7. Marc Jacobs Daisy Daze, £54, The Perfume Shop
This fragrance is a modern take on a classic floral, feminine perfume.
8. Rose quartz massage face roller, £25, Oliver Bonas
If a full-on facial isn't quite in your budget this Mother's Day, a rose quartz face roller will do the trick. Pro tip: tell you mum to pop it in the fridge before massaging her face for an extra soothing feeling.
9. Overnight reset collection, £55, L'Occitane
Our mums do so much for us, they barely have time for themselves. That's where gifts like this one come in, because it will give her the chance to really treat herself.
10. ME. Empowered diffuser, £12.99, The Perfume Shop
With a zesty, aromatic smell, this reed diffuser will lift up any bathroom.
11. Madeleine scented candle, £75, Trudon.com
If you really want to splash out on your mum this March 22, why not splurge on this elegant floral candle from Trudon?
12. Honest Beauty Everything eye shadow palette, £25, Boots
If your mum is a make-up obsessive, she'll love this Honest Beauty palette, which is full of wearable matte shades.
13. Luxury hair brush set in rose gold, £24.99, Lily England
Hairbrushes might not seem like the most exciting of gifts, but these ones look positively luxurious in rose gold.
14. Hourglass confession ultra slim high intensity refillable lipstick in every time, £31, Space NK
Not only is this lipstick the perfect size for your handbag, but we're sure your mum will love the fact it's refillable. It's almost like the gift that keeps on giving - when she's done, she doesn't have to buy a whole new lippy.
15. Baylis & Harding Royale Garden ultimate manicure Mother's Day gift set, £5, Amazon
Give your mum's hands and nails a bit of TLC with this ultimate manicure set.