While there’s lots to love about hot summer days, sweltering nights are another matter entirely.
If the heat hasn’t subsided by the time you’re getting into bed, you can bet you won’t be drifting off any time soon — experts say that 15 degrees is the ideal temperature for a bedroom, and on heatwave nights we realise they’re not wrong.
That’s why the perfect pyjamas are so important at this time of year. Slip into the sheets in your long-sleeved flannel top and bottoms and you’ll overheat, so a cute shorts set is what you need.
Here are five of the best pyjama sets for summer...
1. Abigail shirt and short set, £34, Bluebella (above)
2. Tropical print pyjama set, £20, Marks & Spencer Collection
3. Animal print pyjama set, £55, Oliver Bonas
4. Sophia Modal shorty set, £36, Cyberjammies
5. Lana pure silk set, £88, Figleaves