New season fashion drops aren't the only reason to get excited for September - the autumn/winter make-up collections will be landing in stores too, bringing with them a boatload of lipsticks we think you're going to love.
Whether you're a glossy girl or an all-matte-everything type, there's a shade and shine level for you.
From barely-there buffs to uber-brights, we've rounded up the lippies vying for a place in your make-up bag - and your heart - this autumn.
1. Smashbox Be Legendary Triple Tone Lipstick Red Ombre, £17.50, smashbox.co.uk
Take the shortcut to an ombre lip with Smashbox's clever triple-stacked stick. The technique takes a bit of getting used to (you have to turn it upside down to do the lower lip) and you'll need a liner that matches the outermost shade to get a really clean outline, but the effect is gorgeous, and it's still a whole lot easier than painting on three separate colours.
2. Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick Rubik's Cute, £8.99, Boots (available September 1)
Matte liquid lipsticks can sometimes feel thick and caked on, but this new solid formula from Bourjois is lightweight without compromising on colour payoff. Love a blue-toned red? Rubik's Cute (see what they've done there?) is the hue to choose.
3. MAC Viva Glam Taraji P Henson 2 Lipstick, £16.50, maccosmetics.co.uk (available September 1)
The next iteration of the link-up between MAC and the American actress and writer brings us a gorgeous golden-mahogany lipstick with a subtle metallic sheen.
4. Nars Audacious Lipstick Louise, £25, narscosmetics.co.uk (available September 1)
New to the Audacious Lipstick line-up for autumn are six punchy and pigmented shades, including Louise, a deep opaque blackberry.
5. Ainsel Sarong Lipstick, £19.50, ainsel.com
New brand Ainsel wants you to forgo trends and find your perfect make-up staples instead, which is why its eight inaugural lipsticks are all classic shades, like Sarong, an uber-bright red with orange undertones.
6. RMK Irresistible Glow Lipstick Sheer Beige, £22, Selfridges
Part of a collaboration with Japanese designer Taro Horiuchi to mark the brand's 20th anniversary, this light, pearly-coral gloss is a real complexion-lifter.
7. Too Faced Melted Latex Liquified Lipstick Safe Word, £19, Debenhams
If it's shine you're after, it doesn't get much glossier than this. Too Faced's wet-look latex lippie comes in 16 succulent shades. We love the Barbie pink Safe Word.
8. Pur Cosmetics Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick Oh Bae, £16, FeelUnique.com
Pur's latest matte lipstick range comes in a palette that's on the more muted side, but the formula is still highly pigmented and long-lasting. Pinkish-brown Oh Bae is our new daytime favourite.
9. Mary Kay Gel Semi-Shine Lipstick Naturally Buff, £14, marykay.co.uk
Imparting a subtle sheen rather than all-out dazzle, Mary Kay's Semi-Shine lipsticks come in 12 pinky shades, ideal if you want that 'your lips but better' vibe.
10. Glamglow Plumprageous Metallic Lip Plumper Treatment Suggestive, £18, FeelUnique.com
With plumping properties and a metallic finish, Glamglow's new liquid lippie promises a Kylie Jenner-level pout - and it really delivers. Choose from Lusty, a pale rose gold or Suggestive, a deep copper brown.