The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are due to welcome their third child next month, and speculation is rife over when exactly the baby will arrive (could it be St George's Day?) and whether it will be a boy or girl (or even twins, as some overzealous bump-watchers have been theorising lately).
While we won't know for definite until it happens, chances are, the new bundle of joy will be following in big brother Prince George and big sister Princess Charlotte's footsteps in terms of what they wear.
Want to dress up your little prince or princess in a similar fashion? Here's how to get the royal baby look on the high street...
Classic button-down shirts and navy shorts, worn with shiny lace-up shoes, are the young prince's uniform while on royal duties with mum and dad.
1. Marks and Spencer Pure Cotton Striped Oxford Shirt, 3 months - 7 years, from £10.
2. John Lewis Heirloom Collection Boys' Cotton Sateen Suit Shorts, 2 - 14 years, from £10.
3. Joules Baby Boy Popper Front Coat, 0 - 12 months, £34.95, House of Fraser.
Cap-sleeved smock dresses in pretty printed fabrics are Princess Charlotte's signature look, paired with Mary Jane shoes and ankle socks - a cute combination - and a cardigan if the weather calls for it.
1. M&Co Floral Print Smock Dress, ages 0-3, from £18.
2. River Island Mini Girls Yellow Frill Collar Cardigan, £14.
3. Marks and Spencer Kids' Leather Walkmates Cross-bar Shoes, from £24.