Pamper him with these top gifts on Father's Day
Want to treat your dad? Katie Wright picks out the best beautifying buys
Is your dad the kind of guy who takes great pride in his appearance, is always perfectly groomed and freshly scented? If that sounds just like your old man, then listen up, because we have got all the gift ideas you need for Father's Day on Sunday, June 16.
From luxury selections to bargain buys, here are a dozen presents perfect for dapper dads...
Shaving and beard- grooming essentials
1. Bleu de Chanel shaving cream, £43, and 2 in 1 Moisturiser for Face and Beard, £39, Chanel
New in the Bleu de Chanel range, this shaving cream and moisturiser leave skin smooth, soft and smelling of the iconic cedar-based scent.
2. Barber Club Complete Care gift set, £20.99 (was £29.99), L'Oreal at Argos
For fuzzy-faced fathers, this quartet has everything he needs to whip his whiskers into shape: beard wash, oil, styling cream and a cute little comb.
3. Dermot O'Leary Bergamot & Basil post shave balm, £15, Marks & Spencer
The latest addition to Dermot O'Leary's excellent M&S skincare range is a soothing balm that comes with a citrus blast of bergamot and leafy basil undertones.
4. Spirit of the Brave Eau de Toilette, £47 for 50ml, Diesel at The Perfume Shop
Just launched by Diesel, Spirit of the Brave is expected to become summer's biggest blockbuster men's fragrance. Created with Neymar Jnr, the bottle of the fresh, woody scent is inspired by the footballer's most famous tattoo.
5. Geranium Nefertum Eau de Toilette, £45 for 50ml, Molton Brown
Don't let the name fool you - this isn't a floral fragrance at all. The androgynous cologne falls into the 'chypre' (woody) category with notes of green fig leaf and warm sandalwood bolstering the geranium heart.
6. Uomo Eau de Toilette, £27.99 for 100ml (was £64), Roberto Cavalli at The Perfume Shop
The Perfume Shop has got more than 10 amazing offers on men's fragrance from now until the big day on June 16.
Our pick? Roberto Cavalli Uomo - an expensive-smelling scent if ever there was one - is now less than half price.
7. For Men Who Moisturise grooming kit, £75, Liberty London
Worth a massive £178, this luxury array from the iconic department store contains five full-size products from cult brands like Kiehl's and Omorovicza, plus two travel minis, all housed in a stylish Liberty London print gift box.
8. The Luxury Travel Collection For Him, £45, Elemis
For the jet-setting dad who is always hopping on a plane, upgrade his wash bag with this chic set from Elemis. The navy pouch comes with five travel essentials: face wash, shave gel, body wash, moisturiser and soothing muscle gel.
9. Hydra Tan Mist for Men, £20, James Read at LookFantastic
Is your pops a sun worshipper? Give him the gift of a glow all year round, with James Read Hydra Tan Mist, the manliest self-tan we've ever seen.
Grooming gift sets
10. Dear John Gift Set, £39.95, Lush
Not only is this a very cool quartet of the Dear John scent, bath bomb, shower gel, and a coffee shampoo bar, there's also a sweet story behind the set - it was created by Lush co-founder Mark Constantine as an ode to his long-lost father.
11. Fuzzy Duck Men's Ginger and Lime Luxury Grooming Trio gift set, £13.50 (was £15), Baylis & Harding at Amazon
This invigorating and affordable trio of shower gel, shampoo and aftershave balm (200ml or more) is fragranced with zesty ginger and lime.
12. Mach 3 Limited Edition 2 giftset, £10.98, Gillette at Superdrug
How adorable is this? A limited edition offering from Gillette, the Mach 3 gift box comes with a razor, stand, two extra blades and a gift box emblazoned with the cutest 'thank you dad' illustration.