Steal her style: Meghan Markle's stunning belted coat
Meghan Markle made her first appearance as an engaged lady on Monday afternoon during a photocall with Prince Harry at Kensington Palace.
While many commented on the love between the pair, others were more enamoured with the American actress' style - particularly her coat.
Suitably dressed for the November chill, Meghan, 36, wore a gorgeous belted white coat from Canadian brand Line The Label.
It is thought to be from the Autumn/ Winter 2017 collection.
Not surprisingly the company's website crashed for a short time after Meghan made her appearance in the Sunken Garden at the Palace.
She wore the coat over a dark green dress by Parosh, which costs £437.
Meghan's cream heels cost £369 from Aquazzura and her pair of 'Les Plaisirs de Birks' 18k gold earrings by Birks are priced at £850.
Much like the Duchess of Cambridge, Meghan's choice of wardrobe will no doubt inspire many around the world - with fashion designers hoping it's their range she is spotted out in next time.
- Twitter reacts to Prince Harry's engagement to Meghan Markle
- Charles ‘thrilled’ by wedding news and predicts ‘they’ll be very happy indeed’
- Prince William to marry Meghan Markle? DUP's Arlene Foster caught between two princes
- When Harry met Meghan - A timeline of their royal romance
- Nuggets of advice Kate might offer future sister-in-law for role as HRH
- 10 things you might not know about Meghan Markle
Belfast Telegraph Digital