The earring trend to get you in the fashion swing
A swishy pair of danglers can make all the difference to an outfit
Want to know a cheap and chic shortcut to take an outfit from boring to banging in a flash?
It's easy - pop on a pair of tasselled earrings.
This major jewellery trend started on the Dolce & Gabbana catwalk last spring, with the humongous multicoloured beauties that swung from models' lobes.
Now they're all over the high street, ready and waiting to add a swooshy finishing touch to your LBD, off-the-shoulder blouse or simple T-shirt and skirt combo.
There are tons of colours to choose from - and best of all, you can pick up a pair for under a tenner, whether short and sweet or long and languid.
Here's our pick of seven swishy pairs of tasselled earrings to shop for now.
1. Rose Gold Metallic Tassel Earrings, £8.99, New Look
2. Red Bead and Tassel Drop Earrings, £14, Topshop
3. Crystal Orb Earrings, £12, Jon Richard, Lipsy
4. Pink Tassel Earrings, £8.50, Next
5. Statement Stone Tassel Earrings, £12, Accessorize
6. Tassel Earrings, £10, Oasis
7. Blush Tassel Earrings, £10, Dorothy Perkins