A beauty gift rarely fails to please teenagers. These budget-friendly picks are perfect for stockings.
1. Things Might Get Messy Masking Kit, £18, The Body Shop
A great gift for any teen, this set comes with three masks for brightening, purifying and moisturising, as well as a cute star-print headband.
2. I-Divine Palette in Making Waves, £8.99, Boots
If they're wearing make-up, they'll find the colours in this glorious eyeshadow palette to be completely scrumptious.
3. Baylis & Harding Cranberry Martini 3 Fizzer Cracker, was £7.99 now £5.32, Lloyds Pharmacy
These three bath bombs fizz out, leaving the bath water a Christmassy colour and your body smelling of cranberries.
4. Wrap It Up Kit, £22.90, Coco & Eve
Lacklustre locks can be easily revived with this heavenly hair set, containing Coco & Eve's Super Nourishing Hair Mask and a microfibre Hair Wrap, which speeds up the drying process, and helps fight split ends.
5. The Simpsons Kwik-E-Mart Beauty Set, was £15 now £10, Superdrug
A must for any Simpsons fans, the Kwik-E-Mart basket is bursting with a Milhouse Van Houten Face Mask, Donut Sponge, Squishee Shower Gel and the all-important Duff Lip Balm.
6. Bulldog Sensitive Skincare Wash Bag Set, was £24 now £10, Superdrug
This stylish Bulldog washbag comes complete with a range of men's products, and they're all suitable for sensitive skin. The face wash, scrub, moisturiser and lip balm will help keep skin calm and squeaky clean.
7. Oy! My Skin Goals Limited Edition set, £30, Green People
This three-step skin set containing a wash, serum and moisturiser will keep breakouts at bay, is organic and has been specially-formulated for teenage skin.
8. Habitual Sleep Gift Set, was £20 now £10, Superdrug
Teenagers need a lot of sleep to maintain good health and emotional wellbeing, so this snooze-inducing set makes a great gift for anyone who struggles to wind down. The satin eye mask comes boxed with a pillow spray, bath soak and body lotion.
9. Lynx Africa Marmite Duo Gift Set, was £5.60 now £2.80, Boots
This could be the craziest gift set they receive this Christmas - Lynx Africa and Marmite? They'll either love it or hate it, but it'll make a great talking point either way. We think it smells lovely!
10. Revolution You Are A Star Makeup Gift Set, was £120 now £60, Superdrug
A make-up lover's dream, this star-shaped set is filled to the brim with 25 full-size products, including never-seen-before Revolution products, eyeshadow palettes, brow kits, brush sets and more.
11. Slip Holiday Bauble - Rose Gold, £25, SpaceNK
With four 100% silk scrunchies, packaged in a cute Christmas bauble, these skinny hair ties help prevent hair breakage and split ends, while looking uber-cool.
12. Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Ornament, £12, Stila
Stila's glitter and liquid glitter eyeshadow in Kitten Karma is the perfect shade for the festive season. After all, who doesn't love a bit of sparkle on Christmas Day?